CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
just out of curiosity, I assume that you are using WickedWhims mod for the scenes, however I don't think I've seen such models, are u using specific build and can you share it if yes?

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Please please please change the soundtrack of this game. I dont care if you use the stock music of every fucking Renpy game ever, the current soundtrack is SO BAD and SO OUT OF PLACE.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think I remember playing the first one and I think it was alright but looking at the screenshots for this one it looks like all of the females characters have been stung in the boobs by multiple bees and for that reason I'm out as there's no variety to choose from if there was a variety then I would of went after the smaller breasted ones only.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hm, you need a better quality / Pc / laptop or software. after i look screenshots, i confess i pass this time. Good luck

Fusion god

Jul 19, 2020
On Android, just got angelica, not sure what I'm supposed to do now? I have been leveling a bit but can only do same thing with Lucy and nothing changing

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Also I'm going to be doing character creations and game suggestions on my patreon soon if anyone wants to join in -

Hezediel

Oct 4, 2017
You should check the skin that you use for your game as some mess up with your hair when your hair got some weird skin color over them it's because fo that :)

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes