Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Honestly the renders are absolutely lovely, the women cannot be done any better. The only issue with the game I'm finding is the pacing, as this game seems to be sandbox there should be something to break up just doing quest after quest. Additionally, some backgrounds and form of movement would be nice instead of straight up teleporting everywhere, it makes it no-where near as immersive. Still though, these renders are unreal impressive and I completely applaud the dev for them.

Edit: After getting further into the game the pacing isn't bad, it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes is incredibly rushed. While I haven't got much beyond the "elemental schools" part, I would say those could also be done a bit slower, maybe make those take two or three sessions to learn with additional text. Some people may deem that adding more grind, but for those reading everything it would pace it better.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarbarrossaNA
Dec 8, 2021
HI!
Everything goes ok, until I have to give the "Reality Spell"!!!! I mised when I learned it? I die and go to prison (Or I go to prison and die. I cant remember)

Nice game, nice characters and so nice animations, congratulations to the developer!

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I seem to be stuck in a loop or a bug... I've got the "boys" at the hollow but according to the walkthrough I should be getting some missions from them. I've been going back and forth between them, fatima, all the locations...basically just making money, working out, i've done all (I think) missions for the 3 family girls so far. Nohting is coming up. I've bought multiples of everything at the mall including weapons. but nothing opens up.

Is there a cheat switch I can flip to trigger an event I managed to bug myself into?

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hi, I seem to be stuck in a loop or a bug... I've got the "boys" at the hollow but according to the walkthrough I should be getting some missions from them. I've been going back and forth between them, fatima, all the locations...basically just making money, working out, i've done all (I think) missions for the 3 family girls so far. Nohting is coming up. I've bought multiples of everything at the mall including weapons. but nothing opens up.

Is there a cheat switch I can flip to trigger an event I managed to bug myself into?
Have you trained for the vampires? You can do that by talking to Duran

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Duran has no interactive choices. just "return"
Just roll back and check the last few lines of the whole dialogue to know what to do.

IndianaTK Just finished the game, and while (as propably everyone else said) the models are great, the rest of the game is not great. There is no clear path for progression with a character, just click to get +1 with a character, without any story, character building or anything else, after that click on a new dialogue option to get more exposition. There is no clear structure on what to do or where to go to progress a character, you just go around doing random quests unti new ones appear. These random quests are mostly just "to talk to this character to get and exposition", you go, interract with someone and get an info dump, just a wall of text, which you could definitely just cut in half and it would still be more than enough info.
On the other hand characters DON'T have enough text, and i don't mean the quests or parts of the quests where you pick up/interact with girls, i mean all the other parts of the game. Train a slave? "+1 obedience" Teach a slave? "+2 obedience", talk to sister? "+1 interest", this is what 90% of dialogue choices look like.
The best designed dialogue/interaction in the game was for Mia, it's leagues above anything else in the game - and i'm saying that while Mia is the charater i like the least in the whole game at this stage of development.

Whew, that was longer than i thought it would be.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Just roll back and check the last few lines of the whole dialogue to know what to do.

IndianaTK Just finished the game, and while (as propably everyone else said) the models are great, the rest of the game is not great. There is no clear path for progression with a character, just click to get +1 with a character, without any story, character building or anything else, after that click on a new dialogue option to get more exposition. There is no clear structure on what to do or where to go to progress a character, you just go around doing random quests unti new ones appear. These random quests are mostly just "to talk to this character to get and exposition", you go, interract with someone and get an info dump, just a wall of text, which you could definitely just cut in half and it would still be more than enough info.
On the other hand characters DON'T have enough text, and i don't mean the quests or parts of the quests where you pick up/interact with girls, i mean all the other parts of the game. Train a slave? "+1 obedience" Teach a slave? "+2 obedience", talk to sister? "+1 interest", this is what 90% of dialogue choices look like.
The best designed dialogue/interaction in the game was for Mia, it's leagues above anything else in the game - and i'm saying that while Mia is the charater i like the least in the whole game at this stage of development.

Whew, that was longer than i thought it would be.
Fair enough!

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I've completed all paths up to the point the witch hits you the KO...still says Angelica's path incomplete.. Been all over and find nothing... What am I missing.. That being said the story itself is good and I look forward to its next installment.. Keep it going IndianaTK!!

• Red Heart

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1590964

Overview:
Welcome to Carta Town

Nine years ago at the age of fourteen you unlocked a strange magical ability that allowed you to do as you like. Giving a young man powers such as that is simply a recipe for disaster. Your powers led you to accidentally kill an innocent woman. The town's witches banded together to capture and trap you within a magical house far away from civilization.

After nine years of studying magic every day you finally master your magic and break free from the magical shackles.

Now it is time for you to get your revenge.

This game features a unique magic system with several spells to help you in your conquest.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-19
Release Date: 2022-01-19
Developer: IndianaTK -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID - TORRENT

Extra: Italian Translation*

* This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1605755 View attachment 1606796 View attachment 1591265 View attachment 1605372 View attachment 1570381 View attachment 1592251 View attachment 1570386 View attachment 1605371 View attachment 1570390 View attachment 1592230 View attachment 1592231 View attachment 1570401 View attachment 1592233 View attachment 1605830 View attachment 1605831
From point 18 of the Walkthrough
Go to Hollow and select the option "The Old Woman"
I can't advance in the game.
When I go to the Hollow I always find Duran and Lint
I can't find the Chushin-Ten spell either.
Can anyone explain?
Thanks

Reactions: meosenpai

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
till says Angelica's path incomplete.. Been all over and find nothing... What am I missing..
If the first two spells in the spellbook still say ?????, then you encountered a bug. Search this thread for AngBoobFirst to find the fix using the console.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Go to the photo studio after you've done all of the rest of her content.
I went to the studio several times, but nothing new happens...

How do I know if I did everything about her content?

Also, I can not unlock the two first spells from the book...

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes