• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Nice update...but its somehow sad to ruin the perfect body of the girl in the library...what she needs is an other hairstyle in a radiating color like red, iceblue or green and more fitting glasses, not bigger udders. My choice would have been to claim her and send her to a hairdresser...okay, dont write about a scene until you complete it, if i could, i just had skipped the first steps and only do the last one...and still claim her for myself instead of waiting in the line o_O

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.4]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

May 21, 2017
finally solve it.
to learn the first two spells in the spell book, you simply have sex with angelica, but here is the catch: you must have NOT learned mind compulsion.
if you've learned it, start a new save, hold ctrl and do a quick playthrough, only takes 15 minutes or so.
apparently it's a bug.
View attachment 1606079
View attachment 1606075
View attachment 1606077
I did exactly as you said...... Fucked her first and then after that asked her about the mind compulsion spell.... Still dont have the first 2 spells..... so there should be something else.

Reactions: TheeDav3

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I did exactly as you said...... Fucked her first and then after that asked her about the mind compulsion spell.... Still dont have the first 2 spells..... so there should be something else.
Seems like it's also related to the Boobjob Action. If you complete the Boobjob Action before the Let's have sex Action, it breaks.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
How can I up my strength? it stays at 2 and when i go to the trainer it says "i'm not gonna train again"

I figured it out- the game won't let you train unless you sleep on the couch in the hollow- that needs to be fixed

Arxidamos

May 23, 2019
How do u learn Flicker and Oosa i cant learn them and i cant progress any further.... And ive finished everything else.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I figured it out- the game won't let you train unless you sleep on the couch in the hollow
Yes, it's another bug, although not game-breaking. It shouldn't matter whether the MC sleeps in the family house, the prison house, or the hollow house.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes