• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bulldeamon

Jun 6, 2017
i can't get past the first screen, where you are asked what's your name. i can type but as sonn i hit enter there is a screen flickering and im back to the first screen -.- pls help

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Quick question at what point are you supposed to fuck the mom and big sis? I think it bugged on me unless I'm doing something wrong, the mom keeps doing the sexy faces and the sister wants the studio but no idea how to unlock it, it keeps kicking me out from the studio. Using the latest version from this site if that matters.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Quick question at what point are you supposed to fuck the mom and big sis? I think it bugged on me unless I'm doing something wrong, the mom keeps doing the sexy faces and the sister wants the studio but no idea how to unlock it, it keeps kicking me out from the studio. Using the latest version from this site if that matters.
You need to talk to Fatima, then go to your room and start "The Boys"

HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
So... is there going to be any repercussions from giving your power to {redacted}? I mean, I've probably turned her ovaries into Infinity Stones at this point.... And I just started the game a couple hours ago.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
So... is there going to be any repercussions from giving your power to {redacted}? I mean, I've probably turned her ovaries into Infinity Stones at this point.... And I just started the game a couple hours ago.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing myself. There's no consequence now, but if the game is counting how many times the MC bumps uglies with her, she just might be his undoing.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes