DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Last quest thing you did?

If ever stuck just go to the studio or your bedroom. If no options come up then it means you need to buy something.
I've done everything I can find to do and bought everything I could find to buy.
Nothing new happens in studio or bedroom. Or any location I can sleep.
Here is the save.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
What are you talking about? What part isn't in English??
one of them is a chick in the slums (maria)everytime i try to print screen i cant capture the points BUT she dont speak english when ya engage conversations
(UPDATED)thank goodness for having cellphones LOL used a callphone to capture screen shots on pc IMG_20220129_0258184.jpg IMG_20220129_0258343.jpg

Last edited:

Mrsloap

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2020
animations are not playing, it is stuck, just a regular static image, the sex dialog progresses and the image remains the same;

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The models pretty nice for sure , but jeez this gameplay Lmao wosrt sanbox i ever played
This isn't a Sandbox

one of them is a chick in the slums (maria)everytime i try to print screen i cant capture the points BUT she dont speak english when ya engage conversations
(UPDATED)thank goodness for having cellphones LOL used a callphone to capture screen shots on pc View attachment 1622284 View attachment 1622287
Hahahaha bro you need to use the language spell. If you don't have it, you need to progress with the story.

You can get it from the Earth teacher

Reactions: raileg and str8up

GutiCarl

Oct 1, 2020
(UPDATED)thank goodness for having cellphones LOL used a callphone to capture screen shots on pc View attachment 1622284 View attachment 1622287
Quien eres tu?
She is asking him who are you?

Por que estas en mi casa..

Why are you in my home..

Just got to that part on the update, got everything complete see what else follows.

Got all spells but stuck at, what was that word again? Tried all non accepted.

Done

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes