Grubb

Oct 8, 2017
I am thoroughly confused by the description. From what's written there, you commit a serious crime, get arrested, and then commit more crimes by getting revenge? Do you get revenge for being punished for a crime?

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I am thoroughly confused by the description. From what's written there, you commit a serious crime, get arrested, and then commit more crimes by getting revenge? Do you get revenge for being punished for a crime?
Play and find out

Reactions: Grubb

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I use the spell "Mas Nar Gull" (bend wiil) as Odessa told on the feline in the forest and nothing happen....

Update: Just realized that need to use "Oosa" instead (translate language).

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I am trying to like this game but I am getting frustrated with it.

What is the language spell for Chushin-Ten?

I haven't seen any content that even tries to talk about it!! Beginning to get bored with the repetitive nature of the game. Nothing is happening. All I end up doing is mining money.
Walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 21, 2017
I'll be adding a gallery in the next update I think!
I'm not talking about the gallery.... interacting with the characters to fuck them again like we can do it with Angelica.. A repeat sex scene when triggering dialogue.

I'm asking because you've added new sex scenes with Mila and Mia. Repeating those in-game would be nice.

Last edited:
May 21, 2017
I need to add 1 more information. Not sure if that's how it was designed to be or if its an issue.

After buying the Studio and hiring a receptionist, the Uniform we set will get reset on leaving the Stuido.

Ex: Tell the receptionist to put on the stripped outfit. Leave the studio and then return she'll have the grey suit on again.

If we set an outfit as uniform shouldn't they have that outfit on when visiting again?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I need to add 1 more information. Not sure if that's how it was designed to be or if its an issue.

After buying the Studio and hiring a receptionist, the Uniform we set will get reset on leaving the Stuido.

Ex: Tell the receptionist to put on the stripped outfit. Leave the studio and then return she'll have the grey suit on again.

If we set an outfit as uniform shouldn't they have that outfit on when visiting again?
Hmm I actually kept it like that on purpose. My thoughts were; It's like saying "I want you to wear this outfit for me right now." Not I want you to STAY in this outfit for me.

Do you think I should do it like that?

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
Hmm I actually kept it like that on purpose. My thoughts were; It's like saying "I want you to wear this outfit for me right now." Not I want you to STAY in this outfit for me.

Do you think I should do it like that?
please make the outfit change permanent.

one more thing i want to ask. sleep in every other places won't reset the workout limit with hunter friends, is this intentional?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ok, now I am stuck again. According to the "walkthrough" There should be alot more content but as soon as I leave the air school, I end up back home and the witch gets me. It then says end of content.

What gives? What am I missing? Again the useless circle.
You're playing an old version bro

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes