Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
You really need to clean this up(especially UI). It is basically barebones at this point. Game needs much refinement and additional content. Models are lovely tho.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Im sorry to ask this but where I find te vampire woman. or my game is broken cause I finish the boys missions but I got no pass word till I saw the WLTH and then nothing happends I had visited all places and find no vampire unless is maria but I dont now the lenguage spell. plz help and sorry for the bad english.

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Really glad you felt that way. I'm just not so sure why people are commenting about the story and such. These things will improve with time man.
Definitely tell your story they way you want to tell it, a story should unfold at the writer's pace. Grammar, compelling dialogues and solid plot devices could be developed more later, if your more focused on the graphics end now.

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
The game has cheat manu for money,but it need passwd.and why the earth a cheat manu should has passwd??

Reactions: Mouslim

Dkdkxkckc

May 17, 2020
I have finished the small favor quest, but the expanse quest doesnt appear at all in the studio and Alexis' relationship points are at 125. Can I get a lil help?

Last edited:

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I have a bug, I enter the school of air but when I come back an event happend that ofrce me to say the spell of reallity of the reallity school but I have not been in the school yet how do I get there?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Just finished playing it, great fucking game man! I wish the sex scenes were animated, it would have been much better but it's already nice as it is already ! Good job man.

Pingoyo

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 1620742

Overview:
Welcome to Carta Town

Nine years ago at the age of fourteen you unlocked a strange magical ability that allowed you to do as you like. Giving a young man powers such as that is simply a recipe for disaster. Your powers led you to accidentally kill an innocent woman. The town's witches banded together to capture and trap you within a magical house far away from civilization.

After nine years of studying magic every day you finally master your magic and break free from the magical shackles.

Now it is time for you to get your revenge.

This game features a unique magic system with several spells to help you in your conquest.
Jump into a magical world full of trickery and adventures!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-28
Release Date: 2022-01-28
Developer: IndianaTK -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
ANDROID

Extra:
Italian Translation*

* This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1620739 View attachment 1620734 View attachment 1606796 View attachment 1620735 View attachment 1591265 View attachment 1620733 View attachment 1620736 View attachment 1570381 View attachment 1592251 View attachment 1570386 View attachment 1605371 View attachment 1570390 View attachment 1570401 View attachment 1605755
Hey good game, im stucked on sara's path still sexy silly faces, some help pls?

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes