m3rr

Jun 23, 2020
Hey , hows it going. So my issue(s) is(are) that most people dont understand how the Version system works. If this was a 0.5 , that'd mean the game is 50% complete. 1.0 is an initial public release POST beta. Betas typically start around v0.7-0.9.
Now I know I've only worked as a Developer and producer in games for 15 years. However typically thats how its done.

I also know that general free roaming coders have opted to just Version however the fuck they see fit. So... that's a problem.

So to anyone whose assuming 0.5 means what it's supposed to. It does not in this case. The game is flushed out to maybe v0.2

Major scripting issues , bugs, crashes and broken scenes. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED! Whats been done so far is pretty decent for someone on their lonesome. I just wish that most perv gamers out there(I know I'm one(minus this example)) didn't go to the stupid huge tits for EVERYONE. I mean physiologically speaking, no woman would be able to safely walk around and live a life with Tits as huge as half these women when their waist is so small. Their backs would snap from the weight.

Wanna give em big ol cow titties! DO IT , but lets make it somewhat real, make em chunky or fat. Follow SOME logic in these illogical worlds of power lol.

What would be really great is proper animations. 2 snap scenes that you switch from 1 to 2 and end the scene does not mean animation. It's a slide show. Not an animation.

Lets be clear. -- THERE ARE NO ANIMATIONS

This is a Graphic Novel using the standard 3d rendered models that are found in most Renpy.

So far this games potential is pretty great.

Also to people saying theres nothing to do. That's not the case , you just have to try and ya know not, be lazy.

The people who say theres nothing to do are the ones looking for the quick fap.
Or maybe to lazy to do stuff?

Goto Newgrounds. Great shit there (b ' . ' )b

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If this was a 0.5 , that'd mean the game is 50% complete.
Now I know I've only worked as a Developer and producer in games for 15 years.
I can't imagine working in the field for 15 years and not realizing version 0.10 is what comes after version 0.9. X.5 normally just means it's the fifth major update in the current version cycle, but go off

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I can't imagine working in the field for 15 years and not realizing version 0.10 is what comes after version 0.9. X.5 normally just means it's the fifth major update in the current version cycle, but go off
Actually he is right you know? If that were the case, the initial version should have been 0.01 , because 0.1 is already 0.10, and 0.5 is 0.50 so half of the game is done. But in the end it's up to the developer which numbers he uses.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
But in the end it's up to the developer which numbers he uses.
Also let's not forget also that 1.0 sometimes mean that some devs use this for mark the reaching at some point of development, for example, full engine...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Actually he is right you know? If that were the case, the initial version should have been 0.01 , because 0.1 is already 0.10, and 0.5 is 0.50 so half of the game is done. But in the end it's up to the developer which numbers he uses.
Now you're adding 0s where they don't belong. Version 0.10 is not version 0.1, it's not point one zero, it's point ten.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Also let's not forget also that 1.0 sometimes mean that some devs use this for mark the reaching at some point of development, for example, full engine...
And also let's not forget about western developers with their tendencies: all the remakes, rewritings, rebuildings, etc.. Sometimes they are confused themselves which version to put in.

Now you're adding 0s where they don't belong. Version 0.10 is not version 0.1, it's not point one zero, it's point ten.
What were you doing in your simple math classes?

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
No, it's not intended to be an actual number. It's intended to scalable, much like the Dewey Decimal system used in libraries. That's why you might see 0.5.2. Which could be the 2nd bugfix update to the 5th release.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Mathematically then don't function as decimals, so standard counting practices apply. It goes Mainrelease.Version.Patchnumber, it isn't a mathematical function but rather an organizational one. So unless the version after 0.9 is the main release the next version should be numbered 0.10, because that isn't zero decimal 1, it's version 10 of the pre main release, or version 10 of the beta or whatever terminology the dev adopts.
It isn't really intuitive but jargon never is. Basically you are treating each decimal place as a countable number instead of as a decimal. Hope that makes a little more sense now.

yusuro

Jan 3, 2019
Is it just me or the shadow tongue spell is just not working for Mia and Chushin-Ten I tried Mas and the full spell it is not working

EDIT(Nvm Needed to complete a quest line got a new spell called Vor)

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Great update as usual, the story line was great. Can't wait for the next update. If possible, in future updates would love to see African Woman & Indian Woman.

RoguePlanet7898

Feb 10, 2019
Just a quick question. I can't seem to rescue Megan. I am stuck on 2 training and don't know how to advance her story since Lint isn't letting me train anymore.
Just to clarify, I've already reached the studio and hired a receptionist.
To train with Lint again you have to sleep at that hideout in the hollow if you sleep elsewhere it won't let you train with him again.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Just did a search of the thread and got nothing' so figured I'd ask:

Regarding the Mind Control tag:
1) How prevalent is it? 2) In what way is it utilized?

Thanks!

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes