Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.6]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Can someone look at this save, I have no idea how to proceed.....it's what I thought is the end of 0.5.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Wait, what? He kills an innocent person, gets jailed for it and spends 9 years trying to break out to seek revenge? ^.-

This is our protagonist right? He literally killed someone and was tossed in jail.. 9 years in a large magical home seems rather lenient for killing someone.. I mean, in America you get 15-30 years minimum.. And you have to spend that time in a cramped cell with other dudes..

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
just one question
are there any rendering times in VAM or is it like Honey Select? instant live

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Was a nice update. Did not see The Reveal coming that was a good plot twist.

Still hoping Angelica if she is high obedience when told to strip or wear something won't just immediately redress. Also would be nice to use these spells more then one or two times especially on those the MC has much more 'control' of.

Quite an interesting plot this is weaving and I do enjoy several of the body types. Fatima, Angelica, Ammera Megan are my high picks.

Reactions: IXL and IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Was a nice update. Did not see The Reveal coming that was a good plot twist.

Still hoping Angelica if she is high obedience when told to strip or wear something won't just immediately redress. Also would be nice to use these spells more then one or two times especially on those the MC has much more 'control' of.

Quite an interesting plot this is weaving and I do enjoy several of the body types. Fatima, Angelica, Ammera Megan are my high picks.
Thanks man! This update was actually cut in half so I could reach my release date. I've literally got the renders for the rest of the update sitting still. The plan was to have the player get a sandbox option of customising bodies of the characters. But then I realised last minute that I'd have to recreate their sexual scenes as well and that would take far too much time to squeeze into February!

Glad you enjoyed it though!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
rpdl this game updated

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes