AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks so much man. There are hints from the very start of the game about the surprise.

A couple foreshadowing moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you enjoyed it though! :D
That part is really well done and is not something that i was foreshadowing, and now you saying those thing...these things really make sense, well done, is hard to a game get me by surprise like this moment. Like i said, i'm impressed how well you improved, from story to the models, if we compare both games, look like this one is done by a complete different person.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

thebeerholder

Feb 10, 2018
I am completely stuck if someone could help me.. missing the first two and last two spells. need to know how to say something in shadow tongue for Allison and Mia, and don't know what spell I need for Tenhen. all the girls are complete besides Alexis, but I can't do anything else with her or talk to anyone else.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I am completely stuck if someone could help me.. missing the first two and last two spells. need to know how to say something in shadow tongue for Allison and Mia, and don't know what spell I need for Tenhen. all the girls are complete besides Alexis, but I can't do anything else with her or talk to anyone else.
Say "Mas" to Allison.

The others are story related

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" • Added body expansion scene for Lie"

Niiiiiiiiice.

"
• Updated Tenhen CG
• Player can now compel Tenhen "

... need to redo old content to see updates? Which one was Tenhen?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
" • Added body expansion scene for Lie"

Niiiiiiiiice.

"
• Updated Tenhen CG
• Player can now compel Tenhen "

... need to redo old content to see updates? Which one was Tenhen?
go to the mall. go to the weeb shop. there is an asian saleswoman who only speaks japanese. she is tenhen

Reactions: libertypics

Kane100

May 25, 2017
That's the problem, I don't know. It looks like there is nothing more to do, no progress options what so ever.......but that was with 0.5.
So nobody can have a quick look into that savegame, to see what I am missing or even if there might be a bug blocking progress?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So nobody can have a quick look into that savegame, to see what I am missing or even if there might be a bug blocking progress?
There's no bug. You have to buy the weapons from the weapons shop.

- Go to weapons shop
- Password is "tits"
- Buy 3 crates
- Go to Duran

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I like the story but got to say the bottoms of these women turn me off - way to big butts and too thick legs
Confused are Alex and Lucy Saras daughters or Valencia as we now know that Sara isn't your mother

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I like the story but got to say the bottoms of these women turn me off - way to big butts and too thick legs
Confused are Alex and Lucy Saras daughters or Valencia as we now know that Sara isn't your mother
Alex and Lucy are Saras.

Reactions: BGRW2020

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Alex and Lucy are Saras.
Welp,
I like tiny butts and I cannot lie.... booo sorry.....

I do like tiny buts but don't necessarily mind the fat asses the Dev is putting on these girls....
Just so long as there are a variety of ass sizes...and all characteristics as far as that's concerned.

Since we now know about Sara I guess I can only say YEAH BABY! 2 Mom's to fuck!!! Gotta love it when there's twice the incest, lol.... I know it doesn't work that way...but a fella can dream right?

Anywho... Great job so far IndianaTK.

Question
I'm at
24 Magic Level
35 Strength
31 Incantations

Is there any advantage/reason to increase my Incantations level higher? Or increasing Fatima's level?

It might also be nice to have another shortcut to the 'prison house' or whatever it's called. The initial house that he was trapped in. ATM, the only way to get to it is via the Hollow house I think.

Love the performance of the game on an older computer. No delays or holdups when switching scenes and such....

Cheers

Last edited:

Chagatai Khan

Jun 22, 2020
Welp,
I like tiny butts and I cannot lie.... booo sorry.....

I do like tiny buts but don't necessarily mind the fat asses the Dev is putting on these girls....
Just so long as there are a variety of ass sizes...and all characteristics as far as that's concerned.

Since we now know about Sara I guess I can only say YEAH BABY! 2 Mom's to fuck!!! Gotta love it when there's twice the incest, lol.... I know it doesn't work that way...but a fella can dream right?

Anywho... Great job so far IndianaTK.

Question
I'm at
24 Magic Level
35 Strength
31 Incantations

Is there any advantage/reason to increase my Incantations level higher? Or increasing Fatima's level?

It might also be nice to have another shortcut to the 'prison house' or whatever it's called. The initial house that he was trapped in. ATM, the only way to get to it is via the Hollow house I think.

Love the performance of the game on an older computer. No delays or holdups when switching scenes and such....

Cheers
You can also enter the house through the prison icon in the lower left corner of the map.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
You can also enter the house through the prison icon in the lower left corner of the map.

Thanks so much. I just saw that too and was coming back to edit my post so I didn't look so dumb.... oh well! I'm getting used to looking stupid by now...... lol

Thanks again

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes