IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I unlocked 3 spells, maxed relationships with relatives, learn all the money spells and got the chick on the apartment and did a bunch of strengh grind, now the librarian wants a spell to distract the student, the girl at the slums need another spell and the japanese woman also need a spell, but everywhere I go nothing happens I can't learn new spells. Walkthrough?
Haha you have done everything but the main story. To get the other spells you need to proceed with the story

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I unlocked 3 spells, maxed relationships with relatives, learn all the money spells and got the chick on the apartment and did a bunch of strengh grind, now the librarian wants a spell to distract the student, the girl at the slums need another spell and the japanese woman also need a spell, but everywhere I go nothing happens I can't learn new spells. Walkthrough?
Check your sisters. One of them will trigger a quest to build your own business.
You need to buy the film studio in the mall and do a bunch of quests
It will trigger more quests later

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.6]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Excuse me bro, but the save folder is gone

Dommyll

Feb 15, 2022
Glad it's back. Got kinda lost after the family, looks like only part of the family story returned.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get the Shadow Tongue spell?

Last edited:

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I go to Allison (mayor) and she starts talking about the forest, then asks me to use the black tongue, but I don't have magic, does anyone know where I can get it?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Man...not gonna lie...you have an incredible patience...answering always the same stuff over and over again...only if people use the search function.
I literally did, the result was finding other people asking the same question and not receiving a reply.
Hence quoting one of them and asking for an answer to their question.
Those spells are learned from Angelica the first time you have sex with her bro
I just loaded up my save. had sex with her 2 more times, and still don't have the spells.
Attached save.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I go to Allison (mayor) and she starts talking about the forest, then asks me to use the black tongue, but I don't have magic, does anyone know where I can get it?
You get that from teyna mother, "mas nar gull", you need to use just the first part, "mas".

I literally did, the result was finding other people asking the same question and not receiving a reply.
Hence quoting one of them and asking for an answer to their question.
If you loaded the old save, there was a bug, that you need to have all the other options first than having sex with her, page 24, the user lineage0 said "You just type in the console "AngBoobFirst = False", the answer is there, just need to search.

Reactions: Najonga
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes