Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great game, I'm glad I've found it!

Would be awesome to see more breast and butt growth! BTW

I fully agree with you, however I would also hope for the ability to shrink them as well.
Some of us don't like fat asses. To me, for example, I kinda like both but a lot of times the
smaller the better.

Cheers!

Reactions: Behind

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Soooo, Where would I download ver .7 ?
On the main page it says .7 but all downloads are .6
I saw the post above that said to use Mega, but I can't use them. It just always tells me transfer
rate exceeded and to wait for a couple hours. I think it's because of my vpn.

Thanks Cheers

Reactions: blackstar42

Behind

Jul 1, 2017
Soooo, Where would I download ver .7 ?
On the main page it says .7 but all downloads are .6
I saw the post above that said to use Mega, but I can't use them. It just always tells me transfer
rate exceeded and to wait for a couple hours. I think it's because of my vpn.

Thanks Cheers

Bro, you have to install "Mega Downloader" and "Psyphon3"

Just connect to any server in Psyphon, then, copy the Mega link into mega downloader and start the download. After
it started you can click on disconnect (in psyphon) and use all your bandwidth

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Bro, you have to install "Mega Downloader" and "Psyphon3"

Just connect to any server in Psyphon, then, copy the Mega link into mega downloader and start the download. After
it started you can click on disconnect (in psyphon) and use all your bandwidth
Well that's ultra cool!
Many thanks it's very much appreciated

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7] [IndianaTK]
compressed_.gif

Download

PC -> Size: 188 MB
MAC -> Size: 152 MB
Android -> Size: 165 MB

Android - unofficial port/version

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
overview says" magical ability that allowed you to do as you like " huh giving a high hope from the beginning eh :KEK:

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Too bad the author is so focused on only one body type. It could be great with more variety, a big chest women is not special or memorable in the story if every girl has a G cups.

Reactions: JohnnyTarr

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just finished the available content a few days ago and it was a fun experience; the latest reveal was shocking and well done from a writing standpoint I didn't see it coming...Now I'll get to experience the regular update content, hopefully it isn't short.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I like the girls but the MC being called the "Master" is getting to be ridiculous every other person he meets whips his ass. He got his ass whipped by a girl who was at the academy which is for people who just happen to be born with magic so that girl is a novice magic user yet she whips the "Master's" ass.

And the other part that really makes it worse is how everyone keeps saying how powerful he is then he turns around and gets his ass whipped again by some novice girl who hasn't even gone to an elemental school yet.

Maybe this game should be called "Master of Losing(Reborn)".

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes