Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hmm... weird .....
even got the quest from vampire queen to teach me skill, the dialogue told me that i have learned the skill, but it doesn't show up in skillbook.
The same goes for fatimas skill.
Mool Neer and Loota were registered correctly before

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Yes Sarah is not real mom. Valencia is MC's real mother. In the lastest update MC kill Valencia :( :( so i think its the end of mom son incest in this game :( :( :(
I don't believe is the end of valencia, since the mc can bring people back from the dead...what i don't understand is why nobody remember that she is the mother, also there is necklace of alexis, that must have some meaning.

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone know the song in Duran and Lint's house? In Hollow?

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Master of the Earth 0.7 is out!!! Updated OP Mega Links and changelog!!!

View attachment 1683907
well. this does not fix the top 2 spells not unlocking when having sex with Angelica. Presumably they only unlock on first time having sex with her instead of every time? That or that bug where it fails to unlock is still a thing even for someone who starts a new save on v0.7.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I like the girls but the MC being called the "Master" is getting to be ridiculous every other person he meets whips his ass. He got his ass whipped by a girl who was at the academy which is for people who just happen to be born with magic so that girl is a novice magic user yet she whips the "Master's" ass.

And the other part that really makes it worse is how everyone keeps saying how powerful he is then he turns around and gets his ass whipped again by some novice girl who hasn't even gone to an elemental school yet.

Maybe this game should be called "Master of Losing(Reborn)".
Maybe he just mastered Face to Foot Style.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I like the girls but the MC being called the "Master" is getting to be ridiculous every other person he meets whips his ass. He got his ass whipped by a girl who was at the academy which is for people who just happen to be born with magic so that girl is a novice magic user yet she whips the "Master's" ass.

And the other part that really makes it worse is how everyone keeps saying how powerful he is then he turns around and gets his ass whipped again by some novice girl who hasn't even gone to an elemental school yet.

Maybe this game should be called "Master of Losing(Reborn)".
You need to remember that every other magic user in this game has lived for alot of years if not hundreds of years except the new wizards/witches. The power of the Master is that he learns things much faster than everyone else.

If it took a normal wizard 100 years to master earth magic, it will take the player only a few months to master it.

The academy girl is actually special. It is explained in the next release that she is specifically focused on targeting a master. That's why she's the only one who can sense you.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Yeah the Mc is an asshole and an idiot. So he gets locked up for killing a woman by using his powers the wrong way.

And instead of learning from it, and thereby we could get an awesome story about a conflicted protagonist trying to make amends for his past mistakes, we get an idiot who has learned nothing and the first thing he does is trick some guy into killing himself so he could escape.

Yeah, I can deal with evil mcs if they are at least smart, but this mustache twirling idiotic stereotype of a bad guy is boring as fuck. Want a decent MC? Look at Sorceror.

As for this one. its going firmly into my ignore list. Not worth the time to download.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
For someone that was supposedly so affected by killing a man, he sure is happy to kill again. Having so many powers at his disposal, he sure fucked up by killing again with not even as much of an explanation. He's a really a poor judge of character, and leaves a lot to be desired as both jury and executioner. It would be great if this game had the possibility to either become a villain or a hero instead of just a pawn.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Yeah the Mc is an asshole and an idiot. So he gets locked up for killing a woman by using his powers the wrong way.

And instead of learning from it, and thereby we could get an awesome story about a conflicted protagonist trying to make amends for his past mistakes, we get an idiot who has learned nothing and the first thing he does is trick some guy into killing himself so he could escape.

Yeah, I can deal with evil mcs if they are at least smart, but this mustache twirling idiotic stereotype of a bad guy is boring as fuck. Want a decent MC? Look at Sorceror.

As for this one. its going firmly into my ignore list. Not worth the time to download.
I swear this is some annoying stuff bro, FINISH the game before commenting.

Reactions: Badborg
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes