Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
On another note, does it matter what choice of school you make? Because I'm at that very point in the game, and have made a crucial save before choosing, so I'm asking those of you that have played through the current version (0.7) to shed any light, or thoughts on this. Because here's my thinking so far. If the magic words (spells) are the shadow tongue, then the obvious choice would be to join the Shadow school, to learn more spells and possibly become stronger than the other schools can make you. But that's only deduced by me, just using logic, maybe it really doesn't matter, but suffice to say, in my playthrough right now, I will choose another school, and here's my reasoning. All the schools want me, as a trophy/status symbol, so they're all the same in that sense. But how have they treated me? Everyone has either treated me rather poorly, or has at least not given me any good reason why I should choose their school over another, with one exception.

Nerita has always been kind to me, even despite her being trapped, before the reveal that she now has been set free. Now, I wanna be clear, I'm not saying that all the people in that room has treated me REALLY bad, but the only incentive they give you/the player is more access to them, (And more sex, I guess) but since most of the women are the same body type, busty with big asses and wide hips, again really doesn't make your choice easier. And to be fair, two of the women in that room have treated me well, but who knows, later down the line, we might learn that despite all appearances, they might have some ulterior motives too. But I'm going with Nerita for now, and while Fatima Asman also has been good to me, she also got something in return from me, me making her stronger. So I'm going with Neri, at least in this playthrough, and until those of you who have finished this version of the game tells me something contrary to what I THINK might be the better choice.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
But that's not the opera song, though, like they asked about. And while it's in the game too, anyone slightly familiar with music, can tell the difference between this waltz and the opera piece. So please, if you could post the link to the opera song, otherwise I might have to UnRen your game, and I really don't wanna do that...

Or better yet, just write a full tracklist, like a couple of people have already asked for. Because while I like the game, its music is what really sets it apart from most of these other games here.
Oh crap I got confused. Here's the song

On another note, does it matter what choice of school you make? Because I'm at that very point in the game, and have made a crucial save before choosing, so I'm asking those of you that have played through the current version (0.7) to shed any light, or thoughts on this. Because here's my thinking so far. If the magic words (spells) are the shadow tongue, then the obvious choice would be to join the Shadow school, to learn more spells and possibly become stronger than the other schools can make you. But that's only deduced by me, just using logic, maybe it really doesn't matter, but suffice to say, in my playthrough right now, I will choose another school, and here's my reasoning. All the schools want me, as a trophy/status symbol, so they're all the same in that sense. But how have they treated me? Everyone has either treated me rather poorly, or has at least not given me any good reason why I should choose their school over another, with one exception.

Nerita has always been kind to me, even despite her being trapped, before the reveal that she now has been set free. Now, I wanna be clear, I'm not saying that all the people in that room has treated me REALLY bad, but the only incentive they give you/the player is more access to them, (And more sex, I guess) but since most of the women are the same body type, busty with big asses and wide hips, again really doesn't make your choice easier. And to be fair, two of the women in that room have treated me well, but who knows, later down the line, we might learn that despite all appearances, they might have some ulterior motives too. But I'm going with Nerita for now, and while Fatima Asman also has been good to me, she also got something in return from me, me making her stronger. So I'm going with Neri, at least in this playthrough, and until those of you who have finished this version of the game tells me something contrary to what I THINK might be the better choice.
I'm actually surprised that people are choosing the reality school. I genuinely didn't expect that.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Oh crap I got confused. Here's the song

I'm actually surprised that people are choosing the reality school. I genuinely didn't expect that.
Well, I have played through all different school choices now, (It's only like a 5-10 minute clickfest from the choice of school) and they all still end up with you know who dying, but in a world where death doesn't seem to matter, I'm sure she can be brought back later in the game, and some people have already speculated that here, since this most recent update of yours. But yeah, to me the obvious choice was Neri's school, and even Deva herself was really nice to me, which shows me that my choice was the better one, from a moral standpoint, at least. And thanks for the link. And I really like your style as a dev. Not as in the style of the game, but while it does happen, to see a dev post his own game here on F95, is usually not the case. Games here, are usually posted by someone totally unaffiliated with the game in question. So hat's off to you man, and thanks for creating the game.

Reactions: Badborg

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Well, I have played through all different school choices now, (It's only like a 5-10 minute clickfest from the choice of school) and they all still end up with you know who dying, but in a world where death doesn't seem to matter, I'm sure she can be brought back later in the game, and some people have already speculated that here, since this most recent update of yours. But yeah, to me the obvious choice was Neri's school, and even Deva herself was really nice to me, which shows me that my choice was the better one, from a moral standpoint, at least. And thanks for the link. And I really like your style as a dev. Not as in the style of the game, but while it does happen, to see a dev post his own game here on F95, is usually not the case. Games here, are usually posted by someone totally unaffiliated with the game in question. So hat's off to you man, and thanks for creating the game.
Yeah the choice has no effect in the LATEST version because it is to set up for the next version 0.8 where you will see the results of your choice.

I have some great things planned for the reality school especially.

Reactions: Badborg

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
That took me by suprise, when I heard that oldboy song. ❤
Same goes to the studio with DJ Shadow and the organ door. Well played, sir. ;)
Is that Fall Fable in your sig? Because I haven't played that game, but I like the character on the sig though. So if you can positively confirm that I'm correct, I will definitely check it out. But at best the name on the sig, reads as Fall Faole, but no result for that on here. And that font, or whatever you call it when the actual letters of the font has been replaced like this to be unnecessarily fancy, it's impossible to be absolutely sure that you read the title right. But maybe that's from the game itself, and actually not your doing?

This one, just to be clear:
696736_FF-1.gif

And honestly, a clickable sig, that takes you directly to the game would be better, I've seen those on here too, so I know they are a thing. But that's neither here nor there, just saying. Especially in this case, with the game name being like this on the sig.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is that Fall Fable in your sig? Because I haven't played that game, but I like the character on the sig though. So if you can positively confirm that I'm correct, I will definitely check it out. But at best the name on the sig, reads as Fall Faole, but no result for that on here. And that font, or whatever you call it when the actual letters of the font has been replaced like this to be unnecessarily fancy, it's impossible to be absolutely sure that you read the title right. But maybe that's from the game itself, and actually not your doing?

This one, just to be clear:
View attachment 1692947

And honestly, a clickable sig, that takes you directly to the game would be better, I've seen those on here too, so I know they are a thing. But that's neither here nor there, just saying. Especially in this case, with the game name being like this on the sig.
Hello, my friend. That is indeed a game called fall fable and you could find it here. Don't let you mislead by the abandoned tag, there is a new version out a few days ago.
Btw, I found some good games with the help of sigs too. ;)

Balial42

May 3, 2018
IndianaTK I've played the latest build yesterday with my Android, because I couldn't wait to have my pc.
Starting an new game and was not able to quit, until I'm finished. Even If that means, that my night was pretty short, but it was worth. Keep that good work, there is a huge progress in my opinion. And I also had to point out, that your taste of music for that game is most welcome.

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Very cool game.
Hot women, cool story and universe.
Curious to see the confrontation between Sara and the Queen.
Hopefully in the new updates we will see more main quest progress and more women.
Congrats to the dev.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
what is the shadow tongue spell?
1. you need to discover spells within your playthrough by progressing the plot. they will appear in your spellbook then
2. IIRC shadow tongue is the language in which you cast spells. It is not a spell in of itself.

revtheundead

Jun 25, 2021
View attachment 1664764
2 LEFT but all girls 100% so this is the end patch? idk if complete or not on my save game
Open the console and type "AngBoobFirst = False" without the quotes. Then go and have sex with Angelica without doing anything else with her in order to obtain the first two spells.

Btw can you send the full pic without sensoring it. You can put spoiler tags anyway.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes