Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
where to get the passwords that you need to buy weapons.
If I remember correctly, the password is 'Tits'. And you get it from progressing the story to the point of meeting Lint and Duran, and getting the mission to take out a witch, I think it was. Anyway, they send you off to help get them some weapons, and give you the password. It might also be posted in the OP, but I don't know about that. But head to the Hollow to meet them, to get the password.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Hello, can you help me? Thanks
Mia - Speak in shadow tongue
shadow tongue is the language of magic.
you need to cast a spell appropriate to the situation. check your spell list and try them
if none of the spells you know are appropriate, go do other quests to learn more spells

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
not to complain but why the hell people not uploading to gofiles mediafire whatnot ? this currently uploaded sites gives jack dang speed on about dowlanoading from those sites is hell.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
not to complain but why the hell people not uploading to gofiles mediafire whatnot ? this currently uploaded sites gives jack dang speed on about dowlanoading from those sites is hell.
Anonfile has sped up a lot in the last few months for me, and the game is small enough that you can just use mega in the browser, don't even need the app. It's really not that big of a deal tbh.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
FULL WALKTHROUGH ??? This walkthrough ends with version 03 ... will I get to update to the current version ???

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes