mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
any guide/walkthrougth game ? i am lost... specially on spell book.. i manage get 3 spell and got control QueenVampy but now just stuck, what happen troll quest ? so confused.

guide ure.PNG

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's hard for me to decide what school to go to. I want to be the Jack of all trades.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
I thought the story went to shit with the plot twist in the previous update about valencia and sara, but I held out hope that the dev would make up for it. This update utterly fucked the story for me. spoiler for the new verion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wasn't expecting the Mc to be a hero or super intelligent in this game, but so far he just seems like an outright villain and an absolute dumbass.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
I thought the story went to shit with the plot twist in the previous update about valencia and sara, but I held out hope that the dev would make up for it. This update utterly fucked the story for me. spoiler for the new verion.
I wasn't expecting the Mc to be a hero or super intelligent in this game, but so far he just seems like an outright villain and an absolute dumbass.
free game, what you expecting "witcher 3" lolx

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Master of the Earth Reborn [v0.8] [IndianaTK] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,48 GB / 398 MB - MOTE2-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,45 GB / 363 MB - MOTE2-0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The problem is that you’re looking at it as a player.
You gotta look at it from the MC’s perspective.

He was locked away for 9 years. He’s told that the person who did it was Valencia. Every time he’s met her, she tried to hurt him or his family members. The problem is that you aren’t comprehending how much he hates Valencia.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes