Balial42

May 3, 2018
Does anyone have a complete list of the spells we have to type that is up to date with the current version?
That doesn`t make much sense, because you will get some spells only from progressing in that story. You can still search this tread a few pages ago, there is a overview with all the spells (from the previous build).

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
The problem is that you’re looking at it as a player.
You gotta look at it from the MC’s perspective.

He was locked away for 9 years. He’s told that the person who did it was Valencia. Every time he’s met her, she tried to hurt him or his family members. The problem is that you aren’t comprehending how much he hates Valencia.
Yes and no. Of course it is, from the MC's point of view, at least plausible. But I think what some or maybe even many players are unhappy about is the following: The player has more knowlegde about what has been happening than the MC. That means as the player you are forced to do something about which you know it is wrong. That the MC is put into such a situation by "fate" (or rather by the storyteller) feels already bad, if this was just a story and the player was only a reader. But as the player having no choice of not doing something, that you already know is wrong, feels especially bad.
That means that by giving the player more knowledge than the MC, it became impossible to comprehend how much he hates Valencia, because as the player you have no reason to hate her at his point.
So I guess it would have been better to either not let the player know the truth in order to feel just like the MC or to give the MC and the player the chance to feel different about her and then decide differently.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Yes and no. Of course it is, from the MC's point of view, at least plausible. But I think what some or maybe even many players are unhappy about is the following: The player has more knowlegde about what has been happening than the MC. That means as the player you are forced to do something about which you know it is wrong. That the MC is put into such a situation by "fate" (or rather by the storyteller) feels already bad, if this was just a story and the player was only a reader. But as the player having no choice of not doing something, that you already know is wrong, feels especially bad.
That means that by giving the player more knowledge than the MC, it became impossible to comprehend how much he hates Valencia, because as the player you have no reason to hate her at his point.
So I guess it would have been better to either not let the player know the truth in order to feel just like the MC or to give the MC and the player the chance to feel different about her and then decide differently.
this , 110%

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
He was locked away for 9 years. He’s told that the person who did it was Valencia. Every time he’s met her, she tried to hurt him or his family members. The problem is that you aren’t comprehending how much he hates Valencia
those 9 years are precisely why it would be logical for MC to talk with her; to know why, to prolong her agony, to savor the kill.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
That’s actually a very good point. When you put it like that I can see how you would feel that way. That said, you can't possibvly be angry at the player; he just didn't know.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
That’s actually a very good point. When you put it like that I can see how you would feel that way. That said, you can't possibvly be angry at the player; he just didn't know.
Hey could you turn off the white flashing light. They are not for my eyes

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
The problem is that you’re looking at it as a player.
You gotta look at it from the MC’s perspective.

He was locked away for 9 years. He’s told that the person who did it was Valencia. Every time he’s met her, she tried to hurt him or his family members. The problem is that you aren’t comprehending how much he hates Valencia.
Simply the dislikes and hate sum up.
People who still suffer from their past tend to see the world in a very shitty way.
And when someone only tries to hurt that person.
The hated will only grow up more and people usually don't give a shit anymore.
As long as he hated to suffer he will be pleased.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
That's why real-world has so many unthinkable or brainless incidents of hate.
People's minds are very delicate.
Those who suffer, it has those who are the heroes (don't want anyone to suffer his pain) and those who are the villains (feel pleasure in those who suffer the same fate by torturing others).

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
should give you the option to abandon revenge and learn the truth from valencia at least hear her out
those 9 years are precisely why it would be logical for MC to talk with her; to know why, to prolong her agony, to savor the kill.
No more stupid mc please!!
Mc should apologise to the person trying to hurt him or his family ??!!! Nah. No way.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes