Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Why can't the MC have a choice in what may happen. The PLAYER controls his choices going forward.. I was loving this title since the beginning until that scenario was forced on me.. I literally got pissed and shut down the game... The MC may be a dark ish soul but comes off as reasonably intelligent...Then at the near peak of his evolution turns cave donkey... He even showed compassion to Angelica who was killing ppl...INDIANA TK..... That was not cool man... The twats at the shadow school know what's up with his past and let him fuck up anyway!!!!! My interest just got murdered, my zeal for the story died in 120 seconds

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why can't the MC have a choice in what may happen. The PLAYER controls his choices going forward.. I was loving this title since the beginning until that scenario was forced on me.. I literally got pissed and shut down the game... The MC may be a dark ish soul but comes off as reasonably intelligent...Then at the near peak of his evolution turns cave donkey... He even showed compassion to Angelica who was killing ppl...INDIANA TK..... That was not cool man... The twats at the shadow school know what's up with his past and let him fuck up anyway!!!!! My interest just got murdered, my zeal for the story died in 120 seconds
Exaggerating ???

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is MC supposed to be dumb or just a giant prick.
Finds out Valencia killed Aranth. goes back in time. finds out he is related to someone named V. MC kills Aranth (with zero remorse, thats not even anti hero thats just a self serving villain). He returns to the present, finds out V is Valencia. Blames Valencia and says "she has always been evil". ASSHOLE and a hypocrite. at time and point there is no logically reason that he hasnt figured it out yet beyond stupidity or hes just evil.

I get that he has a lot of resentment towards Valencia but it reads as dumb, he does question anything.

and JohnF95zone you are probably right and im not against it but that feels kinda lazy.

i still like the game, just not fond of the direction of the main story.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is MC supposed to be dumb or just a giant prick.
Finds out Valencia killed Aranth. goes back in time. finds out he is related to someone named V. MC kills Aranth (with zero remorse, thats not even anti hero thats just a self serving villain). He returns to the present, finds out V is Valencia. Blames Valencia and says "she has always been evil". ASSHOLE and a hypocrite. at time and point there is no logically reason that he hasnt figured it out yet beyond stupidity or hes just evil.

I get that he has a lot of resentment towards Valencia but it reads as dumb, he does question anything.

and JohnF95zone you are probably right and im not against it but that feels kinda lazy.

i still like the game, just not fond of the direction of the main story.
Good to know. I actually am not sure if I played in the correct/intended sequence/chronological order because there isn't a 'quest tracker' per se and no distinction between main quest/story with side quests. I basically went to every locations and check if there is anything to do and did them to progress the gameplay. To be honest I am not sure what the main story is because I got sidetracked by the many side quests. I had the impression that the MC is learning magic to get his revenge on the most powerful witch, Valencia that locks him up for 9 years. I need to replay to get the story right:ROFLMAO:.

It seems that the MC has no choice to be good or bad in this game:unsure:. I don't remember making any character decision except for choosing receptionist and magic school.

I just reached the point where MC has chosen a magic school, Valencia is trying to kill Sara, then MC flying and crushing into Valencia like Superman and later kills her using wind and water spells. During this scene, Valencia claimed that MC is her son, unable to tell that because MC crushed her throat. I don't think I come across any time travel content yet but I might have skipped a hell lot of stuff :ROFLMAO:.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
too bad this game doesnt have a pregnant feature/tag i mean master of the earth? Guess the earth is doomed cause the MC is shooting blanks

Reactions: Milk48

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not really tho... The move just doesn't make sense to me man!! However I'd like your two cents on it..
Maybe you'll touch something I'm missing??
Now mc knows the truth. Odessa told him. Maybe With her & his chosen school's help, he gonna bring back valencia like Barry. Maybe he can bring her back himself by his / thor's weapon Mjolnir

But I don't like the unavoidable scenes at the lucy's neeshmor academy. Like Adding salt to wound, mc used shadow Tonge without giving us a choice

Sara needs crystal for bring back her husband by removing curse. Mc delivered the first one too. Maybe he is the main villain of this game. Mc have to learn spells from all schools. Sara or her husband maybe the one killed the light school tutor for which valencia accused of.

Game story is interesting . Mc is not a hero. But he is not stupid like some "other" games main characters.

Last edited:

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
I can't do anything. I go to slum and the game ask me to continue the main story. I check on all character and location but no new interactions. What should i do?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I can't do anything. I go to slum and the game ask me to continue the main story. I check on all character and location but no new interactions. What should i do?
Got scenes with slim girl Megan? (Need strength for passing that). Workout with dunant for muscle power increase
Corner room girl scenes ?? Progress story for that. From mc's bedroom I guess

Game needs a hint section / quest log. Better to Add it developer
IndianaTK

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes