Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Not exactly correct. Remember the Megan scene ??the guy with Megan punched mc. When mc went there second time, he just returned that punch instead of just crushing his heart.
He needs to learn how properly lives in human society.
Also, mc has friends, family, and many more.
Crush people hard because small disputes will only alienate mc and other people.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Maybe, maybe not. What I know so far about the MC (as of end of v0.8) is that he is evil. However, everyone has their own definition of everything.
I think the definition is how mc uses his power and show his ruthlessness when he thinks it must be done.
Polite shows he can reason with to some degree but also intimidate his opponent as well.
Now I want to see the future which mc will do to his mother spirit.
To use her for his heart desired or something.
Gives her a chance to repent for her failure in her duty as a mother. (Still doesn't think of her like family because he already has one)

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I've also been trying to find that one. the closest that I've got to find is this . would really love to find the instrumental part only.

is MC supposed to be dumb or just a giant prick.
Finds out Valencia killed Aranth. goes back in time. finds out he is related to someone named V. MC kills Aranth (with zero remorse, thats not even anti hero thats just a self serving villain). He returns to the present, finds out V is Valencia. Blames Valencia and says "she has always been evil". ASSHOLE and a hypocrite. at time and point there is no logically reason that he hasnt figured it out yet beyond stupidity or hes just evil.

I get that he has a lot of resentment towards Valencia but it reads as dumb, he does question anything.

and JohnF95zone you are probably right and im not against it but that feels kinda lazy.

i still like the game, just not fond of the direction of the main story.
Why do people keep assuming that the player was intended to be good? I'm not saying he isn't but at no point was it ever stated that the player is a "good person". This isn't like avatar where the Avatars are good people; being a master just means you can master all magic types. You can choose to be good or bad. Some masters were good and some were bad.

If I had to put a moral spin on it I'd say that the player is True Neutral.

The majority of everyone's issues can be brought down to the fact that the player hates Valencia with an insane passion.

From the player's perspective:
- Valencia killed an innocent woman causing the MC to be blamed for it
- She locked him in a house alone for 9 years.
- She tried to kill him inside his family house
- She commanded the giant demon woman to take his energy
- She tried to turn Tey against him (And possibly hurt her)
- She tried to kill Sara

There isn't a single person in this thread that would be calm if someone had done all that to you.

The only reason he was so rash with Aranth was because the essence is the only way to heal Sara.

You're telling me that if the only way to save your mother from dying was a crystal and the person who held the crystal wouldn't give it to you, you would allow it?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Well - some might have asked first, if there was a different solution to either get the crystal, use the crystal or maybe remove the curse differently...;)

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Well - some might have asked first, if there was a different solution to either get the crystal, use the crystal or maybe remove the curse differently...;)
When you order your arch-enemy to hand over something very important to you and s/he refused.
A bullet to the head is always the best way.
Simply, enough talking bullshit.
Also, it was Valencia's fault that cause the hatred inside mc minds.
- Jailed him for 9 years, then why didn't try to reveal and mend the relationship.
- Knew Sara is very important but still takes action without thinking.

Valencia is a failure as the mother and she didn't deserve to be.
Mc sees her as complete stranger and enemy because many of her decision put a disadvantage on him.
Why do you need to reason with your enemy that cause your suffering for many years and even she did in good faith.
It didn't mean that people would happy with what she did. She oppress her own son for that and even try to reason when the time was too late.
***Example: Mother has a son who has a unique ability and thinks it will be a grave danger to her son and society.
Jails and takes away his freedom for humanity and her son's safety. In the end, her son breaks free and seeks revenge for everything that is wrong
with him. Her son doesn't give anything about his mother's excuse.
In our world, Parents killing their child or vice versa are rare but still happens.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
When you order your arch-enemy to hand over something very important to you and s/he refused.
- Jailed him for 9 years, then why didn't try to reveal and mend the relationship.

Mc sees her as complete stranger and enemy because many of her decision put a disadvantage on him.
Why do you need to reason with your enemy that cause your suffering for many years and even she did in good faith.
It didn't mean that people would happy with what she did. She oppress her own son for that and even try to reason when the time was too late.
***Example: Mother has a son who has a unique ability and thinks it will be a grave danger to her son and society.
Jails and takes away his freedom for humanity and her son's safety. In the end, her son breaks free and seeks revenge for everything that is wrong
In our world, Parents killing their child or vice versa are rare but still happens.
Your point doesn't work. He did not know that V is Valencia and the person he demanded the crystal from and killed then was not Valencia, but a person who was a total stranger to him until this point. So he neither demanded the crystal from his arch enemy nor did he kill his arch enemy, but simply a total stranger that was unlucky enough to own something that he believed to need.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

IIRC there is a scene where the woman pretending to be your mom threatens her into keeping the charade. And she has to because she is much weaker as a witch.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
From the player's perspective:
- Valencia killed an innocent woman causing the MC to be blamed for it
- She locked him in a house alone for 9 years.
- She tried to kill him inside his family house
- She commanded the giant demon woman to take his energy
- She tried to turn Tey against him (And possibly hurt her)
- She tried to kill Sara
I'll say this to be fair with my earlier criticism, that's how I saw it and the fact the MC didn't fuck around about it I appreciated. Probably second only to the renders (seriously thank you for having some understanding how huge natural tits actually hang, and for the most part diversity in the women's looks), while how the sandbox is applied/lack of guidance in this game I find annoying as hell and I found that combat system lacking, the fact this game doesn't approach plot like this with sunshine and rainbows in the MC is what I like and one of the stronger points of the game. (At least to me, there's some personal opinion in that so, YMMV). It can be parts dark, gritty, and 'realistic' (for a game w/ modern magic) and that's cool.
The MC is a few things but, weak doesn't seem to be becoming one of them and I like that. If someone did to me and mine what was done to the MC and his family, what he did in that scene isn't half of what I'd have done so yeah, I found it believable in the plot and there's a definite difference in character development between real evil and an evil act that's got some justifiable ties to revenge for horrific acts done to the character.
To be clear I'm not dismissing people who view it otherwise, how you take a plot and a character is a strong part opinion, but I didn't see the issue there with how it was written and where ITK took it. Kind of applauded it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme and Mr.Hide

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Haha that's exactly the intention I had! Music is such a big part for atmosphere.
Enjoying the game and I'd definitely agree about music, but just be aware. I would be very surprised if a lot of the music I recognize in your game isn't copyrighted.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes