Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I've also been trying to find that one. the closest that I've got to find is this . would really love to find the instrumental part only.
You got way closer than I did. I tried to figure out the words but my Spanish isn't really that good so all I could make out was "muto gusto gringo" and that didn't narrow it down at all. And I'm not even sure it's Spanish.

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
You got way closer than I did. I tried to figure out the words but my Spanish isn't really that good so all I could make out was "muto gusto gringo" and that didn't narrow it down at all. And I'm not even sure it's Spanish.
IndianaTK came back with the clutch and replied, I'm guessing you missed it so here's the link again

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Hey, reposting this since I think it got lost in the fray, as I managed to time my last post right before the last update announcement by the dev, lol =p

Anyways, so is the breast expansion in this game still limited to just one girl? So many good games out there, and one must 'faprioritize' after all :)

dizzychuu

Jul 2, 2022
Just finished the game today. It's pretty nice, cgs are good, just hoping for more lucy content if there'll be additional updates

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes