Tom7902000

Mar 24, 2017
Visited other schools ?? If yes, then progress story from mc's bedroom
Nope, the part "time" and you could pick schools and leraned their spells, but in shadow school's last part need key spell to Angelica, I key in "Lass Ka Miya" to Angelica but just in vain and can't forward.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Gave it a try and now giving my feedback. This is just purely my opinion. Nobody is forced to like or share it. This is for v0.8.

Renders: Mediocre at best. They are not the worst we've seen on here but they aren't top notch either. They may stick to the mind because the are some kind of unique. Sadly there is not that much of variation of LIs, mostly big to giant breasts with large bottoms. It's clear which crowd is the main focus. Alltogether that doesn't save it the game. 1,5/5
Playtime: Somewhat decend amount. Even if you skip through the text, you will at least playing 1 or 2 hours at this point. Didn't measure my time, but there is due to the sandbox a kind of stretch. 3/5
Story: What I could unlock was a decent and intriguing story, sadly I wasn't able to see all of the content of v0.8, due to roadblocks of the gameplay. For that, I sadly can't give a higher rating. 2,5/5
Gameplay: Sandbox. Normally this doesn't need any explanation, but here it does. Keep in mind, I couldn't fully unlock all available content, but IMO here is the sandbox aspect a wasted opportunity. Normally you could implement, especially so far into development, various repeatable events. In this game, there are a few repeatable scenes, but they're so few beside the fact that the whole cast had at least storywise at least one scene. Really disappointing. Then you have roadblocks along the way in form of spells you need to learn AND REMEMBER (there is a spellbook you can open, but not every spell shows up, because of reasons or bugs). Without these spells you can't at various positions progress with the story. This kills the game and the immersion. The game also lacks of a hint or walkthrough system. Either you have a lot patience for mindless clicking around or you are lucky to plow through. Luckily you can count on the help of other players here in the forum, but that doesn't save the game. Without these hints and with the mentioned bugs, it gets nearly impossible to get through the story. 0/5

To summ it up: Story and playtime are decent, the renders are ok but the gameplay kills it. 2/5 stars at best, tending more to 1/5.

I will skip this one in the future.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
WTF:eek::eek: What the hell is wrong with this MC???? What a damn dumb evil bastard:mad:.

I just reached the point where MC goes back in time to retrieve the crystal essence from the School of Light. MC met with V (Valencia) and Aranth. Aranth told them that MC and V are blood related. MC cold-bloodedly kills Aranth to take the crystal essence from her heart. When he returned and met with Veronica who told him the fate of Aranth that she was killed by V but V denied it by insisting that Aranth was killed by a stranger, he just blames it on Valencia when it is clearly that he killed Aranth just like Valencia has said. Also, MC can die (GAME OVER) in the battle with Aranth if his health goes below -100:unsure:. If that is not pure evil, I don't know what iso_O.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Gwylim

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
WTF:eek::eek: What the hell is wrong with this MC???? What a damn dumb evil bastard:mad:.

I just reached the point where MC goes back in time to retrieve the crystal essence from the School of Light. MC met with V (Valencia) and Aranth. Aranth told them that MC and V are blood related. MC cold-bloodedly kills Aranth to take the crystal essence from her heart. When he returned and met with Veronica who told him the fate of Aranth that she was killed by V but V denied it by insisting that Aranth was killed by a stranger, he just blames it on Valencia when it is clearly that he killed Aranth just like Valencia has said. Also, MC can die (GAME OVER) in the battle with Aranth if his health goes below -100:unsure:. If that is not pure evil, I don't know what iso_O.
Missed the last scene before the end of update ? Teyna , angelica & odessa told him the truth.

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) protagonist:
- Pure revenge type
- Pessimistic
- Only care about his profits aka materialistic (Reason is something he can touch and feel pleasure from)
About V...... A pure tragedy caused by time travel.
Even though mc knew the truth, it's quite questionable that he will actually feel anything because those who share blood don't mean they also share a firm bond between them.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Game needs a hint section / quest log. Better to Add it developer
IndianaTK
Agreed, reason I stopped my Patreon to this last update. The great renders, fets, and concept of this game is just getting buried in a deeper and deeper sandbox slog. Feels less playable each update. When you can give me these sexy images but make me not want to bother what it takes to fap to them, the game play needs some streamlining. (sigh) Why do so many games that are great initially fall into this trap, I even like sandbox but I can see why it gets the rep it does.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) protagonist:
- Pure revenge type
- Pessimistic
- Only care about his profits aka materialistic (Reason is something he can touch and feel pleasure from)
About V...... A pure tragedy caused by time travel.
Even though mc knew the truth, it's quite questionable that he will actually feel anything because those who share blood don't mean they also share a firm bond between them.
Agreed. Also, MC killed Aranth without deliberation and no remorse afterwards when he learns the truth.

Reactions: Mr.Hide

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Not without deliberation. If she gave him the crystal when he asked just before her murder, mc would have left that temple without killing her
Well, you can't just simply kill someone if they refused to give away something that they own. Also, the crystal is bound to her heart, she will die either way, if she gives it willingly or taken by force. That is just evil.

Reactions: Hermit76

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
If mc is evil, he just have to take it without asking her permission
Well, you can't just simply kill someone if they refused to give away something that they own. Also, the crystal is bound to her heart, she will die either way, if she gives it willingly or taken by force. That is just evil.

• Angry
Reactions: Swooosh
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes