TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
I'm still considering that option. The player at some point will meet other family members but due to rules and such I might approach it carefully.

The good thing about sims is that the updates should be fairly quick.
maybe allow us to decide and name the relationship...I always go fam...landlords and roommates are boring as F. I say this as a general comment that applies to all who are afraid of the Dhead censorers, not you specifically. It just seems like all the good games of the past are being replaced with some boring subject matter. ...again, not yours specifically. Sometimes I don't read anymore and just pretend they who I want them to be. Relative milfs rule!

Last edited:

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
Has this game improved? I noticed it only has 3 star rating. What do the gents here like or dislike about this game? at least the msot current version v.7-.9?

Reactions: Jamsalad

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Master of the Earth Reborn [v0.9] [IndianaTK] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,62 GB / 339 MB - MOTE2-0.9-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,58 GB / 304 MB - MOTE2-0.9-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Can someone provide any save? I mean, a lot of people in here are stuck and some are just saying "just play it" well..we are stuck, how could we play it? And as far as I did check a few saves in here, all of us are stuck in the same place for example. So someone, just save us with a save. lol

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
I kinda sorta hate our protag. Really don't like how everything falls into place and works out for him. He is just too stupid, cruel, and evil to root for, with him being directly responsible for everything bad that has happened to his mother. Not to mention him keeping a sentient being as a sex slave! Usually, I don't mind stuff like that as long as it's optional but it's really not, our 'hero' is just the kind of person who does that sort of thing without any input from us, which makes him unsympathetic.

Seriously, he is so stupid the only way he survives is when he pulls literal divine powers out of his ass.

Jul 13, 2020
I kinda sorta hate our protag. Really don't like how everything falls into place and works out for him. He is just too stupid, cruel, and evil to root for, with him being directly responsible for everything bad that has happened to his mother. Not to mention him keeping a sentient being as a sex slave! Usually, I don't mind stuff like that as long as it's optional but it's really not, our 'hero' is just the kind of person who does that sort of thing without any input from us, which makes him unsympathetic.

Seriously, he is so stupid the only way he survives is when he pulls literal divine powers out of his ass.
Agreed. Not only that, he also has ugly dick, a retarded face, doodoo-water jokes, and self-absorbed (mf think he's on top of the world while getting his ass handed several times.)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I noticed it only has 3 star rating. What do the gents here like or dislike about this game? at least the msot current version v.7-.9?
With the caveat about 65% of what follows is opinion based so YMMV...
What I love... the render art, the fets, the render art a 2nd time
What's decent... the story
What makes it suck... sandbox done less than ideally, a lot of wasted time when playing due to sandbox with limited guidance
What concerns me... some of what's been added seems ambitious, I'd be concerned if it was a direction (especially in a a sandbox) that an experienced dev team took much less one person who's also doing a 2nd game at the same time

You should probably try it, unless you dislike sandbox then DEFINITELY don't do this one, it's still mostly good.
Just know it has flaws that so far are mostly made up for by great renders, an okay to good story, and it hasn't jumped the shark with it's flaws (just yet).

Has this game improved?
TLDR of above: I've felt since 0.7 onward it's gone a little downhill in game play BUT it has added sexual content and is still above average, just not the standout it first appeared as. Probably worth a try again if you haven't in awhile, decide where it stands for you.

Last edited:

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
am cave man , see that mom and sister . that are juicy meats , take them to cave.

please pregnant and pregnant sex if can on the future updates

and please , more dominant MC scenes if can , for us red blooded apes <3

Reactions: acewinz
Jan 21, 2018
That first CG on OG post still creeps me out and hence I haven't come around to play this one yet.
Need a person to give me an honest opinion about the progress and content of the game so far so I can shake of the shivers I get from that pic and give this a try....

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
That first CG on OG post still creeps me out and hence I haven't come around to play this one yet.
Need a person to give me an honest opinion about the progress and content of the game so far so I can shake of the shivers I get from that pic and give this a try....
Man up... lol

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Me (thinking out loud): Definitely not something Geralt or Jack Reacher would say:unsure:.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya25
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes