Oct 31, 2017
Did someone say MC Hammer?

Too legit, too legit to quit 4X

(Get buck, get buck
Get buc, get buck, get buck)4X

:ROFLMAO:4X

kimjongun92

Mar 18, 2018
There's a fair amount of content from looking at the files, but I'm getting stuck like a lot of people. No guide, no saves, etc. Seems like it could have potential just too confusing and more annoying than enjoyable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There's a fair amount of content from looking at the files, but I'm getting stuck like a lot of people. No guide, no saves, etc. Seems like it could have potential just too confusing and more annoying than enjoyable.
Indeed. I played the game (like most sandboxed games are) by checking all the places (to look for choices/contents) all the time. It is a good thing that the game does not have time of day (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night) implemented which will increase the difficulty substantially, I am not sure if I played it in the correct sequence but manage to get through most if not all the content. Also, I used the money cheat to avoid grinding money, which I did in the beginning. Most of the time, the story/game progression is the choices available to you when you are in the MC's bedroom. I just searched this thread for answers, like spells or items.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I have to be missing something.
Only thing I can do is talking with my family, make money, and visit Fatima and there increase my money spell.
There is nothing else to do, game suggest a language spell for the mall and slums, one for the library and a compel speel for the shop at the mall.
But there is nowhere to learn them.
So only thing I can do is earn money and that's it.
Anyone that can give a clue of what I need to do?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I have to be missing something.
Only thing I can do is talking with my family, make money, and visit Fatima and there increase my money spell.
There is nothing else to do, game suggest a language spell for the mall and slums, one for the library and a compel speel for the shop at the mall.
But there is nowhere to learn them.
So only thing I can do is earn money and that's it.
Anyone that can give a clue of what I need to do?
Increase your relation with Alexis

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Played this for the first time yesterday, really enjoyed myself. The characters are all really attractive, story is pretty decent. The sandbox isnt overly annoying like most sandbpx games.

My only issuse is keeping track spells i know they are stored in the spellbook once you learn them but the spellbook isnt always available. The amount of times i couldnt progress because i couldnt remember the spell.

I really would appreciate a list of all spells would really help me out. Otherwise great game cant wait to see more.

Reactions: RedPyrate

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks AlexTorch. I went back through game save points, never did see the Shadow tongue "Vor" spell for Mia mentioned. But it worked and I am very appreciative. Wonder why some of these don't update in the Spells list?
Captain Red
There was one version that have one bug, maybe yours was from that time, but i'm glad that in the end that worked for you.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
I think I have encountered a bug. When training incantation with Fatima my strength went up and the one time it would let me train with Lint my incantation went up. It also would only let me train with Lint once then all it says is that I'm not going to train again.

Yugan

Jan 18, 2021
I think I have encountered a bug. When training incantation with Fatima my strength went up and the one time it would let me train with Lint my incantation went up. It also would only let me train with Lint once then all it says is that I'm not going to train again.
I stand to be corrected but i think you can only train with Lint once a day, there is a way around this though. once you train with him, go back home and go to sleep, when you wake up you can train again.

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
About game: it is fine :) if i can write few words about plot: Simulator of Big wizzard with Big phimosis

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
MC goes to the past and meets a light student named V and finds out that there is some blood relation between him and V and then kills the light master. Comes back to present and then is immediately told that Valencia used to go by V at the light school and was blamed for the light master death. MC proceeds not to question anything.

At first the MC just didn't have all the facts so it was understandable why he did certain things but now I'm wondering if he's mentally challenged cause what the fuck.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
MC goes to the past and meets a light student named V and finds out that there is some blood relation between him and V and then kills the light master. Comes back to present and then is immediately told that Valencia used to go by V at the light school and was blamed for the light master death. MC proceeds not to question anything.

At first the MC just didn't have all the facts so it was understandable why he did certain things but now I'm wondering if he's mentally challenged cause what the fuck.
It was the topic when 0.8 release came out. There were varieties of reactions back then.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Well, I'm starting to feel different about this game now.

And what I mean by that, is that I liked it in the beginning, but this (V. 0.9) update really irked me. Don't get me wrong, sure, there's technically been plenty content added. But let's be honest, most of it is of side characters, and basically "filler" content. Because since the MC knew the truth about Sara since the previous update, you expected him to get her taken care of, as well as a certain type of interactions with "V" were expected in this update as well. And when it looks like he will kill that lying, evil B of a stepmother, she's teleported by his (half?) sister Lucy, away from certain death? Are you freaking kidding me?!!! Because, like a few here have already said, the MC is not sympathetic enough for the player to rejoice, over BS like that, and it was very similar to the feeling I got from the previous update of The Guardian, (Not the one currently out right now) and that twist in Darla's story, that made me/the player feel like a piece of shit. So when a game/update breaks its own plotline or general vibe, the player feels it.

In the case of The Guardian, it just made you feel lousy, and heartbroken over Darla's psyche after what happened, that's the best way I can describe it. But in the case of Master Of The Earth - Reborn, this update made me feel cheated, in terms of main storyline content amount, as well as unfulfilled expectations of the content that was there, but somehow came off as cut short. And I actually replayed it immediately, because I thought there was a problem with my end save from the previous update, as I have experienced that with one other game, that the save from the previous update didn't work in the new one. But in Master Of The Earth, that hasn't been a problem yet, but I thought it was, as a first. But nope. If you just play the main story content, it's over before it's begun, to put it in simple terms. And I feel short-changed. And I've noticed this with a lot of games recently.

You see that there's an update to a game you like, and you get excited to see what happens next. But then get disappointed by a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" kinda thing, because 'End Of Story Content' screen shows up, or because something totally opposite to what the vibe of the game has been up to that point. And I know my complaints with this update of MOTE, will be resolved in future updates most likely, but I wonder, why do devs torpedo their own games in that way? Because that's an easy way to lose players, if they're anything like me, and when it comes to MOTE, the way the MC's character is written, means the content has to be good enough that the player still feel like they got something from the game, that reward trigger in the brain. And thus can ignore the MC's more unsympathetic traits, as long as the player feel that reward sensation. And if he had gotten to "finish the job" with Sara, I suspect I would have felt a lot better about this update, than I do as it stands right now.

No, as I said in a previous post about this game, the thing that stands out as the most positive about it, is its music, which is unique, and the thing that really sets it apart from most games in this genre, and I'll stand by that statement, until we see better content than what this update had to offer. But I've rambled on long enough, and I've said my piece, and it's just my two cents anyway. Let's hope for a "better" update next time, and better games in general, eh?

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes