Dommyll

Feb 15, 2022
I seem stuck. The one guy said get the ring and I did but nothing occurs. I go to him and it just says return.

Siddxr

May 17, 2022
I can't find how to make spells. I have 16 incantations. And only have 3 spells..i go home there is only 2 options. Either to return or manifest money. Please post a latest walkthrough

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
is there a walkthrough per Quest? cause the Liberian dosent trigger other options, only Surprise her(which only ask for the shadow tongue spell).

Feb 10, 2022
Anyone got a full save?
Edit: games to short for a full save also no gallery in the game which is stupid

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
IndianaTK
Hmm...i dont know, i dont know...somehow this whole school choosing thing is fucked up and useless...whats the point anyway if i can learn everything? Just to be the living trophy of a school? If i am the master the schools have to follow ME and not the other way around. They should be proud if i allow them to follow me....well, whatever. The choices are pretty bad...i mean, that shadow bitch can fuck herself, i'd rather wipe them out than joining them...locking in an ex-prisioner to make a point? Bad idea. Then earth...never had a master before? Understandable...it may be good against human armies but its pretty useless against any mental attack. Same goes for air, but i think it would be easy suffocate or blow up any attacker everywhere, even in pockets without any earth, water or other controlable stuff around. And reality...well, it may be the most powerful school, perhaps on the same level as shadow, maybe even more. But overall, at least until now it dont makes any difference except for 2 disappointed girls and one irrelevant bitch.

And you really need to put a map icon in the bedroom, it sucks if you want to follow a questline, for example maria and mia...after every step you get teleportet to the bedroom, then you need to leave and go outside just to go where you were before you got thrown back to your bedroom.

And on a personal note, its pretty clear what your kink is, but can you let a few slim girls run around? Every time i see one with a nice body i must give her balloon tits and/or a fat ass. I get it, our taste is different, but let a little difference in the game as well ;)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the corruption the good kind as in moral degeneration where we see changes in the way they talk, behave, dress based on their corruption or is it the shitty kind where we are just collecting points to unlock sex scenes?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The one learned from valentia in the disco, if you didnt had the scene the spell will not work even if someone remembers it (hat to load due a little fuckup and used a spell i didnt had yet in the savegame, it dont works, you need to unlock it before)

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Follow the story for the main spells, go to the library for most of the secondary ones and the rest by talking to people.
And dont forget to train with your witch, her incarnations are no spells but pretty useful.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
Soooo... is the breast expansion in this game still limited to just one girl? Wondering if this warrants a download yet - One must 'faprioritize' after all :)

Reactions: SpareTheRod
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes