mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I swear this is some annoying stuff bro, FINISH the game before commenting.
"There is a twist several hours into the plot that upends the premise therefore anyone who quits sooner should not comment" is rather unreasonable as far as requirements god.

Also the twist that the death thing was a setup and not really his fault doesn't really make a difference here since MC himself believed in the scenario gizmogobum stated at the time and it takes some time for him to think otherwise. Thus MC's reactions to the scenario are as he said.
You need to remember that every other magic user in this game has lived for alot of years if not hundreds of years except the new wizards/witches.
He literally was talking about how novices are kicking the MC's ass too, not only the old monsters.
Yeah the Mc is an asshole and an idiot. So he gets locked up for killing a woman by using his powers the wrong way.

And instead of learning from it, and thereby we could get an awesome story about a conflicted protagonist trying to make amends for his past mistakes, we get an idiot who has learned nothing and the first thing he does is trick some guy into killing himself so he could escape.

Yeah, I can deal with evil mcs if they are at least smart, but this mustache twirling idiotic stereotype of a bad guy is boring as fuck. Want a decent MC? Look at Sorceror.

As for this one. its going firmly into my ignore list. Not worth the time to download.
1. If it worked then it was not stupid.

2. You say you like evil protagonist but at the same time literally the only bad thing you have to say about MC is that you think he is evil... and his evil is that after 9 years of "your entire life in solitary confinement prison with no chance of parole" he is willing to kill to get his freedom back. Your suggestion of "good behavior" is ridiculous, the unthinking unfeeling automatic magic wards he was imprisoned with were not going suddenly release him for "good behavior".

3. playing a conflicted protagonist trying to make amends sounds horrible. like being forced to watch life through the life of some simpering dullard. This MC is great.

johnnybonny

Feb 9, 2020
Yeah the Mc is an asshole and an idiot. So he gets locked up for killing a woman by using his powers the wrong way.

And instead of learning from it, and thereby we could get an awesome story about a conflicted protagonist trying to make amends for his past mistakes, we get an idiot who has learned nothing and the first thing he does is trick some guy into killing himself so he could escape.

Yeah, I can deal with evil mcs if they are at least smart, but this mustache twirling idiotic stereotype of a bad guy is boring as fuck. Want a decent MC? Look at Sorceror.

As for this one. its going firmly into my ignore list. Not worth the time to download.
Why the fuck does he have to learn from it and make amends lol? Are you salty he's not holding hands with everyone and singing kumbaya? He's out for revenge. I agree with mrttao, your idea for the MC sounds boring as fuck.

Reactions: Anonimed

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Is there an actual story here or is everything a hit or miss, also why do most of the women look like dump trucks, surely with magic he could do alot better

BeastofBarrrrg

Mar 18, 2019
You get that from teyna mother, "mas nar gull", you need to use just the first part, "mas".

If you loaded the old save, there was a bug, that you need to have all the other options first than having sex with her, page 24, the user lineage0 said "You just type in the console "AngBoobFirst = False", the answer is there, just need to search.
It appears that the bug is alive and well in the latest version as well. Just did a completely clean and new playthrough and hit the same one.

• Sad
Reactions: AlexTorch

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.5]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.5]

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.4]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.4]

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.3]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.3]

New UPDATE Italian translation

Reactions: firebirdphoenixx

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Where the save file located?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
i have 2 spell i don't know they are the first 2 spell in the spell book what are they and how do i learn them
supposedly the first time you have sex with Angelica. But I am pretty sure this is bugged as it didn't unlock for me and another guy either.
the MC is still using those spells automatically in dialog. It just doesn't show them in the list of known spells. (these are the spells for light and stripping clothes instantly)

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Hey IndianaTK got an idea later in game an option to have the girls live at the place as a brothel or a harlem with full max points of each girl in game as an easier point to do scenes of. Just an idea.
*Harem, not Harlem. That's a neighborhood in New York, and the name of a famous basket team, The Harlem Globetrotters. And you wrote it twice, so I assume you think that's how it's spelled, but that is not the case. So now you know. And in case you're wondering, no, I'm not an american, or a native english speaker, for that matter. But I'm very good at english, and as you can see now, spelling correctly matters, especially when the misspelled word also means something. But in this case, Harlem was not what you were going for.

Reactions: Badborg and mrttao

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Flicker

But that's not the opera song, though, like they asked about. And while it's in the game too, anyone slightly familiar with music, can tell the difference between this waltz and the opera piece. So please, if you could post the link to the opera song, otherwise I might have to UnRen your game, and I really don't wanna do that...

Or better yet, just write a full tracklist, like a couple of people have already asked for. Because while I like the game, its music is what really sets it apart from most of these other games here.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes