IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Is there an update to the walkthrough bro?
There's one in my discord but honestly bro, everything is incredibly easy. You literally just need to go through the story and you get every spell.
If you are ever stuck go back to your bedroom. If no option is there then it means you need to buy 3 crates of weapons!

Then where is the incest, not that I want it but is it not a tag?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
The ones I know of, never left.
The thing is that in the previous version if there were animations, but 90% of these were in the game folders and not introduced in the game (they are there, but without being). So I say that if in this update are already included or that 90% is just collecting dust in the folder.

Major Winters

Feb 22, 2022
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good to get a person started in the VN world ;-)
If you are looking for a VN I would suggest you actually look at games tagged [VN]
This game is not tagged VN, because it isn't one.

As for finding out if a game is good... look at the reviews. Different people give different ratings, and explain why. Read what they say to see which side you agree with more, the high raters or the low raters.

Or just download the game and give it a try. Then become a reviewer yourself.

Reactions: shadownerd07

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
There's one in my discord but honestly bro, everything is incredibly easy. You literally just need to go through the story and you get every spell.
If you are ever stuck go back to your bedroom. If no option is there then it means you need to buy 3 crates of weapons!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you write in the sisters as MC's biological half sisters? Maybe the previous master knocked up Valencia and Sara. MC has the same dad as his sisters, different mom.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Actually doing that I found myself missing the top 2 spells. And I am not the only one. as per
View attachment 1664764
2 LEFT but all girls 100% so this is the end patch? idk if complete or not on my save game
bmpbaru has the same problem as me.
I went through all the quests in the game I could find and just could not find these two

Dec 20, 2018
I unlocked 3 spells, maxed relationships with relatives, learn all the money spells and got the chick on the apartment and did a bunch of strengh grind, now the librarian wants a spell to distract the student, the girl at the slums need another spell and the japanese woman also need a spell, but everywhere I go nothing happens I can't learn new spells. Walkthrough?

Reactions: Kacksisj

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I unlocked 3 spells, maxed relationships with relatives, learn all the money spells and got the chick on the apartment and did a bunch of strengh grind, now the librarian wants a spell to distract the student, the girl at the slums need another spell and the japanese woman also need a spell, but everywhere I go nothing happens I can't learn new spells. Walkthrough?

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes