mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I love how the MC just straight up magics up cash instead of getting a job. This is hilarious and way better than your typical farming in renpy games.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a small error: when going to the party to hunt the demon, at arriving there is a file missing, see attachment.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
I'm also stuck needing the shadow tongue in 3 different places but no clue where to get it, any help?

Reactions: hurry69
Nov 19, 2021
You get it during the story. You need to do the mission where you tell Teyna everything. You will then get summoned and end up learning the spell. However she actually gives you three words. I haven't done the quest yet where I will need them. I tried to use the shadow magic spell on the librarian, but nothing was working. I'm guessing I need to actually use it first in the quest where the npc finds a feline lady to protect Teyna.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
You have to sleep and train magic ten times before it can be used. Quest lines ending in "not implemented yet". Trick lines where you have to guess where you need to sleep to progress.

Too many rewarding games to play to waste any time with this frustration.

Thinz

Jan 19, 2019
legit have done everrything i can cant move forward from 5.0
cant speak in shawdow tounge, is this a known issue?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I never played the last one too much to know if is at the same than this one, but not gonna lie, the surprise from the "mom" on the last update it was something that got me by surprise. Still some stuff that i don't understand, for example, how the sisters don't know all that, why nobody tell the mc about, but is really well done.

The ratings don't do this game justice; I enjoyed the current content, it's unique and exciting.
I agree with you, the game have been improving a lot, from the story to models, even small details...the only thing that i wish was more fetishes and that the mc was not just an "one shot guy".

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I never played the last one too much to know if is at the same than this one, but not gonna lie, the surprise from the "mom" on the last update it was something that got me by surprise. Still some stuff that i don't understand, for example, how the sisters don't know all that, why nobody tell the mc about, but is really well done.

I agree with you, the game have been improving a lot, from the story to models, even small details...the only thing that i wish was more fetishes and that the mc was not just an "one shot guy".
Thanks so much man. There are hints from the very start of the game about the surprise.

A couple foreshadowing moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Glad you enjoyed it though! :D

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes