pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
How can I learn the first 2 spells?
There is a bug it looks like (search this thread). You will have to go back to the moment you capture Angelica. The sequence is critical looks like. What did the trick for me:
1. Rise Obedience to desired level
2. Once you reach desired level => Learn mind compulsion
3. Immediately go to: Angelica => Actions => Let's have sex

Do not execute any other actions before having sex. When I did that I did not succeeded in learning spells.
I hope it works for you.

Wumpey

Jul 10, 2017
So i`m kinda Stuck at the Mayor - I need the Shadowtongue-spell but i dont have it? Did i skipped to much dialogues?

Reactions: Jenzi800

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
buy 3 blood bags and 1 silver ring
Ohhhh. I thought he only needed Silver Rings and wasn't sure how many. Also it would be nice to have a Quest Menu (with details about what we need to do & where to go), and it would be nice to be able to view our Inventory

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Ohhhh. I thought he only needed Silver Rings and wasn't sure how many. Also it would be nice to have a Quest Menu (with details about what we need to do & where to go), and it would be nice to be able to view our Inventory
All those things are planned; I just prefer to do updates in a specific way. It would be annoying to players if I kept on adding new/different features every update

Reactions: rainwake

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
How can i start the megan content i already finished all the others girls but i cant find anything in the map to start a quest anymore

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
The new updates helped a bit, I had a bug in my save that kept recycling the expanse mission. After restart, the added sex scenes were pretty decent and adds playable amount of starter content for the game. Definitely glad there is a lot less grind (even if it's only after using the money cheat). The 3D visuals are still pretty wonky and stiff looking; the story is still pretty stale and the character dialogue is basic as well. There is still some room to improve potentially.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
The new updates helped a bit, I had a bug in my save that kept recycling the expanse mission. After restart, the added sex scenes were pretty decent and adds playable amount of starter content for the game. Definitely glad there is a lot less grind (even if it's only after using the money cheat). The 3D visuals are still pretty wonky and stiff looking; the story is still pretty stale and the character dialogue is basic as well. There is still some room to improve potentially.
Really glad you felt that way. I'm just not so sure why people are commenting about the story and such. These things will improve with time man.

Reactions: Jackbite
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes