HowlerMonkee

Dec 3, 2019
Haha, I was thinking the same thing myself. There's no consequence now, but the game is counting how many times the MC bumps uglies with her, she just might be his undoing.
If she's going to be my undoing, I couldn't think of a better way to go....

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so out of curiousity is there variation in the girls chest sizes or are they all just big tittted?

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Can I continue the game using the save file from the previous version?
When you have conversation with Allison you are suppose to input shadow spell, I can't figure it out. Can someone help?

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
why is Alex is in Carl Manvers outfit?
I don't have a problem with Carol Danvers, but at the end of Secret Wars Carol vanished and was replaced buy a toxic feminist clone that looks like a dude and took the name of Carols dead boyfriend.

Last edited:

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Angelica's story says incomplete but I've hit all the options in prison, is there an item I need?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.5]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes