Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Looks intriguing, really lovely artwork, but games like this never last long. Perceived in 9 of 10 cases after the first few releases they get abandoned. Devs most often underestimate the amount of work self-drawn art really means.

Reactions: moxie morose

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Looks intriguing, really lovely artwork, but games like this never last long. Perceived in 9 of 10 cases after the first few releases they get abandoned. Devs most often underestimate the amount of work self-drawn art really means.
Yeah I've been disappointed a few times, which is a shame I quite enjoy this form of style in games.

moxie morose

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2021
Hello guys, i'm the dev.
Thanks for the feedback!

Let me address some of the points:
0.01? i pay everyone 100 bucks if this ever see a "Complete" sign.... or atleast a 1.0V
the version is called 0.01 as its the earliest playable version, its just a numbering thing.

Yeah I've been disappointed a few times, which is a shame I quite enjoy this form of style in games.
I see There is a trend to this. Ive been learning skills for this as passion project over a few years now. No coverage of expenses spent on this and yet i stuck to it. Surely, it makes sense to continue the project only if it Picks at least some attention and support, but hey, I'm so stupidly stubborn I've kept with it for quite some time now.

A Word to the art and similarities:
The art assets change as Im Getting used to it more and likely will change some more going forward. I aimed for something easy enough and fitting a visual novel as i am not an artist. I prefer Black outline and a little cartoony stuff.
The main character is an older asset and didnt turn out 100%as desired and the face May change in the future. Im against an anime guy or someone with their face constantly in the shade and i'm yet to see a character not punchable in that setting. I Hope to improve the MC going forward.

In the past ive played akaburs stuff and a few older similar games Back at htg 8chan. Then i decided to make my own game with elements that I prefer. Innocent witches is slightly similar in art but way better as im still inexperienced. The only version of innocent witches i played is Back when There was only the prison scene and no content. Pleasuremancer i never heard about.

BobSly

Mar 23, 2018
Game crashes on mac, downloaded from multiple sources but same issue. Attached is a screenshot of the crash error which happens immediately upon my launching the application after extracting the .zip file I download. For now I'll probably just play it on my desktop which is a PC, looks good so don't get to bogged down making it work for mac instead of further developing it, mac is a real motherfucker to make play nice.

moxie morose

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2021
Game crashes on mac
Thanks for the feedback! The game uses live2D animations which have some limitations for Mac and Android. I should probably have handled some static libraries for iOS manually. I will probably release a patch before the next content update.

moxie morose

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2021
Hello and thank you to everyone who tried the demo release!

Got some quick news to get out:

The page finally got audited and made public - thanks for your patience!

We are already working on the next update! Firstly, there probably will be a small tweaking patch coming out mainly concerning the main menu parallax, as there might be glitching in some cases. The following content patch will move to first steps of training Morrigan, and possibly introduce a new character.

For now, if you're interested in the project, I would ask you for any kind of feedback you can give! Preferably, join our community to be up to date on everything that is going on. By joining, you can also see and influence some WIP assets.

If you find any bugs, glitches, unexpected behavior, please hit me up so I can fix them.

Kind Regards

-the Moxie team

Reactions: groonan28