HTML - Masters of Raana [v0.8.3.2] [GrimDark]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Donovas66

I was awestruck by the depth and great lore of this game, and besides some WIP pics showing up here and there, it's hard to believe this is still in early development.

You can do almost anything. Academy route, adventurer/warrior, gambler, slave trader, factory worker.

And the details when interacting with slaves is as open and deep as the world surrounding the MC.

Nice RPG system that's exciting. I like a little random – that you can highly affect with the right gear and skill training. You have a small chance to score a critical hit and take down a high-level enemy even if you're weak. Just as in real life.

I like it that you can optimize your character and start right away as a decent fighter/academist/subduer or whatever road you decide to take.

Keep up the good work devs!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

amaranta

Good ideas, bad realisation.
    -1 for combat system. You win because of random. You lose because of random. You can`t affect this random, apart of long and boring MC training.
    - 1 for all other rolls. It`s not like you win some, you lose some. You process forward or lose. It`s frustrating. And to minimise this you have a long and boring training. Decades ago slave maker have a sheduler for such things, but now it`s forgotten ancient techology.
    -1 for 18+. Ok, I understand laws in this world. But I don`t understand laws of ingame world. Slavery of underages forbidden? They don`t allowed to go outside? What? Why? Nothing. Same about girls reaction on your advances. Why? Is chruсh strong here? Or something else forsing ppl to look at sex as bad thing? It`s all need explanations ingame.
    Everything else is more or less ok for trainer game, apart one render with wrong foot direction.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ggg1

Everything the Jack-o-nine should have been, but failed.
    And it's only the beginning, developer plans to add a lot of stuff to it. Even so, kept me busy for three days, and convinced me to donate some $ - not a habit of mine.
    I would argue against adding more than 3-4 slaves in the future (at the house), going full brothel management becomes a numbers game, and loses touch with girls personality that is currently well implemented.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Spacc123

This is a really good game. It is far from finished of course, but the potential is huge and the foundation is absolutely great. Reminds me a bit of Strive to Power, but I think this can be even better. I look forward to future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Glenwalker

What all management/trainer games should aspire to be. The depth, even at this early stage, shows just how incredible this game will eventually be. Easy to learn, hard to master. Looking like a worthy successor to the best of the genre's past entries. Looking forward to more content.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Very pleasantly surprised by this game. Played it for near 8 hours after downloading and it has quite a lot of content already and is very well done. very excited to see where it goes as it has a lot of potential
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mad_S

Great, great trainer game. Mechanics and slave system are interesting and allow a large variety of gameplay, the slaves are sexy and have their own personalities, the lore is pretty nice and a mix of sci-fi, semi-medieval and post apocalyptic genre.
    Still quite early in development, but already some good amount of content, and an excellent rate of development. I can see it becoming very quickly one of the very best games here.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 300949

Fantastic slave trainer in progress. Slaves have personalities and behaviors, and renders. Really looking forward to how this develops!

Right now, the game is not nearly finished, but there's still plenty of content to explore and the rate of development is impressive. The dev is also responsive on discord.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

imaginemetal

Brilliant game with large ambitions for the final release, everyone should support the dev to keep it going :)

Really like the dialogue and open-ended nature of the game, lots of branching paths/conversations to explore. Recommended!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

xjay

There is a lot here. I wish there as an upgrade to have more slaves but I love the system and the options. This is already growing into an amazing game. I played through all the quests and kept the first two slaves I received. The interactions are done very well.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

comebillybilly

Very ambitious trainer sandbox with good potential. But there are some concerning signs of a scope top large. I hope this will be one of the greatest games on the site in a year or two and I can update this to 5 stars. I would hate to see this become abandonware or see a full release without polish.

In its current state a lot of artwork is missing and UI is confusing. Some parts of the game are out of balance, such as the game treating you like a monster for trying BDSM parts.

Edit: holy shit I couldn't be happier. It did not end up being abandonware but one of the most amazing games here. I am so proud *wipes tears, other bodily fluids*
  12. 5.00 star(s)

B4dFr3d

Been playing this game for the last few days and it is a gem. Lots of ways to playa nd lots of options when playing means it has good replayability. The world is well developed with quite a few quests to do as well as a daily grind for money and equipment. However it is the little touches that raise the game, small little items of law and flavour text that you might miss on the first play through. I found these hooked me and made me want to learn and do more.

The game can be played without the need for combat, using mercenaries and slaves as proxies or even a pacifist play through if you want a challenge.

There are still features and functions missing or simply with placeholders in the UI. Anal toys and only two slaves are the biggest drawbacks. Though the dev has a roadmap of when these features will be added and is very active and responsive in both this thread and in discord which I recommend for learning the game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ShinCore

an excellent foundation for a trainer/open world type game. doesnt feel like a pointless grind, and the dev keeps up with regular updates, responding to player feedback. i usually wait till a game in development has built up more content, but this one deserves exploration now.
    great vibe and UI, good world building and lore!
    keep up the good work dev!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

dustursa

It's still kind of in it's early stages but seems to be a lot of content already available and is honestly pretty fun. Story seems well written and the game itself gives me a kind of jack-o-ninetails vibe. You can inspect characters and it gives you a ton of choices that have an impact on your playthrough. Definitely looking forward to seeing this games updates.

-TL;DR Good game if you liked jack-o-ninetails or like choices impacting your playthrough.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

tom54321

Really liked playing this after it's first initial release. There is already a good foundation of what the game could be in the future. I'm hoping the dev will add in more pics and quests, but I really liked it