2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's not the variety in games this dev is supressing his patreon supporters.. It's the micro-transactions, expensive minimum tier bracket and one dimensional game dynamics. Stick to 1 game (e-girlfriend) and work on that and maybe listen to critiques a little bit. For me it was the micro-transactions and removal of content (censorship) that completely turned me away from this dev outright. Good luck

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
It's not the variety in games this dev is supressing his patreon supporters.. It's the micro-transactions, expensive minimum tier bracket and one dimensional game dynamics. Stick to 1 game (e-girlfriend) and work on that and maybe listen to critiques a little bit. For me it was the micro-transactions and removal of content (censorship) that completely turned me away from this dev outright. Good luck
dev has abandoned this game, their words not mine. they now focus on e-girlfriend only along with some new ln ntr type game

btw most games of this dev are ntr focused, so if you hate ntr dont bother

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
dev has abandoned this game, their words not mine. they now focus on e-girlfriend only along with some new ln ntr type game
Well f95 erroneously listed this game as updated an hour or so ago then. That's the only reason I even checked it out because I thought it was a new game dev was trying to double up with.

Reactions: 0800vids

HarpyLover

Nov 24, 2017
So, has no one noticed the artstyle looks almost exactly like the archer series? Seems like the dev had some inspiration.

Vspec

Apr 2, 2018
...why is game? I've liked some of the devs other projects, but this is just dull and kind of pointless. Maybe features will be added in the future but right now I'm not comprehending its raison d'être.
Asset-reuse/sandbox for their other game EG, most likely. doubles as casting a wider net for an audience that doesn't care for EG

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes