Unreal Engine Daz Blender Material - Golden Palace - Unreal Engine - Grayed out even with texture

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Hey guys,
I have a little problem. I'm currently working on exporting Daz Genesis to Unreal, including morphs.

It works but there are a few problems:

1- If I go the "DazToUnreal" way everything works fine including textures. But no morphs.
- Figure + Genital + Moddet Texture in Photoshop -> Export = No Problem with texture & Shell but no Morphs.

2 - If I go the same way but with geograft then I get my morphs but the textures don't work. Also, the genitals are offset a bit in the body.

3 - If I use Diffeomorphic I get the morphs and the textures (except the genital). Genital is always grayed out, but the morphs work.
Even if I edit the texture in Unreal and replace it with a modded texture, it remains gray.

Can someone give me a tip?
Yes I know, I have not explained here step by step everything etc. but maybe I have already alone with the basic ideas a mistake.

NicklessDev

Feb 14, 2023
are you exporting the Golden Palace as seperate mesh?, if yes turn off "Nanite Support" and dont forget to press the apply button down below. That should fix it