• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Abandoned - Mating Season [v0.2i] [Love OS Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Zedire

- God-awful lag, even on a high-end machine and lowered settings.
    - Plagiarised text from Breeding Season (intro and the builders personality & dialogue, possibly more)
    - Sex/mating scenes are just the same motion repeated endlessly, with no variation or natural finish.
    - Very little variation between characters within the same species.
    - No ability to customise your character beside the most basic colors.
    - Boring & uninspired.

Clearly just a money-grab on Patreon for people still longing for a successor to Breeding Season. Even if this grows and changes, the fact that the dev was willing to rip text straight from Breeding Season, which doesn't even match their own style, is pretty telling.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Jugurthine

Not worth playing as of 0.1.2.

The game's structure and point is for the player to capture monster girls and breed them either by themselves or through having them mate each other to provide a better child with superior stats/genes. It also has a village where you can begin to take quests, buy equipment, and build relationships with the villagers. Unfortunately the game cannot deliver on even the most basic of expectations for the people who would be interested in this type of game and I will list them.

CONS
    1) poorly optimized and frame drops will occur as new monsters are spawned 10 meters in front of you.

2) Lack of variety in individual monster. The only differences I have noticed is only in the color of hair and fur. Likewise the bodies are unity assets with minor edits.

3) The village is TOO big and empty. The developer should simply just place all the characters near the entrance for the player's convenience and cutout at least half of the map it wastes the player's time.

4) Only two sex scenes with generic audio and lack of variety. Cannot switch sex positions, the monsters only do generic moans, cannot switch up the pace, nor do we see the monsters or character climax. VERY barebones.

I think this game has potential, but after having a year to improve I've yet to see a competent vision of what the final game should be. Perhaps in another year it might be worth playing again. maybe. On the other hand this game might serve as inspiration for another game that might be able to do a good 3D mob breeding game. I think the developer has prioritized adding more species over actual content and variety, they need to consider re-orienting development and put additional monster species on the backburner for the time being.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

What can I say about this game? Well it seemed like it might be an interesting game....at first. Then I actually played it. Micromanagement. Buggy!!!!!! My storage became inaccessible both times I attempted to play this game. First time at about level 5 and the second at level 7. Barn upgrades bought and purchased have no visual effect but increase the number of animals you can have. Breeding your females seems to produce males and omegas mostly. I might have got a female but never noticed because there were so many males it wasn't funny. Oh and if there is a way to sell them off I couldn't find it. Only 3 quests I could find, All on the board in town. All doable from Mountain. So looks like Mountain is it for now as other locations go. Not a lot to do or accomplish in town, or for that matter anywhere. Only one sex animation available and its the exact same for every single monster. Including the snake. Figure out how that one works. This may be early access but it is apparently very early work as well as I could not find much to keep my interest up in this game or to make me want to even come back to it in the future for that matter. I may be tempted to retry it in the future but it will be way in the future and only after reading the most recent reviews first.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

BoinkBoink

Basically, this is a micro-management game at manual level interactions with 3d motion requirement (try mixing stardew valley & genshin-impact). Unfortunately, the backstory is invisible throughout the game (forgivable, early stage) and the reward system is very unappealing.

You have to move to an exact location to do/get anything. You also have to interact with your tamed monster(s) one-by-one, while in motion. Now, imagine if you have to keep/need 50 of them... This is a truly demanding game for it's players (especially for adults), equal to real life chores.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

CrimsonDevil

The game only has one animation no matter what kind of monsters you're breeding. The controls are clunky, the character portraits look AI generated (I'm not sure though) and there isn't much depth to the main game.

All in all this game was a big waste of my time and can't say I had much fun with it.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Petermax

I don't normally rate games that are so early in development but this one is special. So far you can set your sexual preferences however you like and this is the best thing ever. The characters are very well done. obviously being so early in development there isn't much to do yet but what you can do is awesome.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

kristijanEX

Potential, but not worthy of a download right now.

Yes the dev specifies that it's a demo, but you'd expect that by a couple of releases done, you'll get at least 30 minutes of content. Right now there's 5 minutes tops. You can create your character, name your ranch, breed a couple times depending on sexual preference, visit the unfinished town, get one quest from Margaret that you can't complete since you can't catch monsters, yet. And you're done, well you can visit the mountains, but there's no point until you can catch monsters, also the variety in models is lacking too.

3 stars is honestly generous, don't download it yet, wait for more content. This game can be something, but it needs a lot of work and honestly I dunno if the dev has it in him since it's been a couple releases and the game has the content of a 0.1 initial release, maybe not even that and that's including the fact that making 3D games is more difficult.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Gojin20

There is 0 functionality to this game. The Dev is rushing in order to get supporters. Male characters are locked from breeding if he gets a female pregnant until she has the baby. There is no save function. Can't have sex with a pregnant female. You have 18 minutes to explore before you are forced to go to sleep. Why did you even add a time limit when there is nothing to do? It's just irritating. Sit down and make this a functioning game first. Then add in more as you go along. This game could become something fun or just a horrible waste of time. I just don't know yet.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

xxBeatricexx

one of my favorite games ever cant wait to see the full version also i hope for android version.
    i hope to see a full character cusomization and clothes. i wish u guys include inflation animation while mating best of luck to dev from my heart....
  10. 5.00 star(s)

kark2223

It is a great game with so much potential, the graphics are good and it has a nice variety of kinks with even more kinks planned on the future releases and it also has POV on both perspectives, i'm really looking forward to this game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Chudi

Frankly it is way 2 early to rate game at this point, but i see those 5 star reviews on Renpy Vn's ver 0.00001 with crappy 3d cgs and boring real world settings way 2 often, so why not.

5 stars simply because it's BS remake. I like Dev's statement oversized penises and bulging will be fairly early in developement process. Kinda dissapointed about "exotic" dicks being low on priority list. I truly hope for feral looking monsters and obiously that game will have steady updated and will be finished. Good Luck.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Lechyro

Allowing the player to choose what type of character to be is an obligation since the creation of the game, the lack of this is just an image saying that the player must wait +5 updates to play the way they want is unacceptable
  13. 1.00 star(s)

chemicalvamp

This games sexuality is very gay/ futa/transsexual. Sure there is straight sex, but the dialogues are consistently meaty cocks, and tight assholes. In fact your parents died doing what they loved "elbow deep in a gaping asshole" how does a person die from that? Deathmatch sock puppet battle? Idc some may play games like this for story, I do not. If I am going to be reading a story, It's going to have to be pretty good.

Game world is very passable, No complaints in the modeling of this game at all, But the animation's vertex envelopes and/or weights are pretty bad. Really sharp edges when bending at the pelvis. Which arguably is what this game is all about. there is only 1 sex position, there is an animation of a lead role thrusting into, And a sub role static pose where they take it. An Idle standing, a walk, and a run animation, That is it.

There is a belly bulge on pregnant livestock, But pregnancy sex is not allowed. All that being said it is a tech demo, you could see all animations and what the game has to offer in under a minute. All things can be polished, these shoddy animation envelopes and weights could be fixed in an afternoon. LoveOS has shown they can make a game, But to me this game is not my type, hmm maybe orientation is a better word?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

B121B

Really looking forward to this, so far it seems promising and finally willing to tackle at least some form of MxM content which is severely lacking in the breeding genre of games.

Can't predict how things will go, but definitely a project worth watching.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

I like the way it looks as a game.

Currently it isn't a game at all but a barely there demo.

The biggest problems is the cursor not going away when tabbed into the game, causing me to have to mouse leftward exclusively.
    Secondly there are no settings, so it opens where it wants and you have to use Alt Enter to window it.
    Thirdly, well. Theres very little to do.

The music is calming and nice but out of place for the sexual part.
    No sound effects for sex.

I quit after about 10 minutes of poking around, as it's just a demo.

All of that said, I look forward to a complete game some day. It has the potential to get me playing for hours, if done right.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

ybola

Version 0.0.1. Enough for proof-of-concept with only one type of monsters.
    That's rare type of game with breeding human-like furry monsters.
    I hope this game will become good breeding sim if it would get real monsters with animal-like legs and heads (i.e. centaurs, satyrs, mermaids and werewolves).
  17. 5.00 star(s)

10602144c

While this game is new, it shows great potential. The Dev is very active and friendly and it really shows they care about the game. I hope this game becomes the next BotN but we will have to wait and see.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Black_Lotus1408

It's a great start so far, A little buggy, but it's only the first version. This really feels like a spiritual successor to its namesake, although it might be best to change its name at some point in the future. Assigning buttons to the menu options instead of having the mouse pull double duty for camera and menu interaction would probably be a good decision.