EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MatingSeason_Patreon.jpg

Overview:
Your parents have passed, leaving you with a once proud farm that has sadly fallen into disrepair. As a first-time monster breeder, there's only one thing to do - screw your way back up to the top! Explore bountiful woods and moist caverns, searching for exotic creatures to add to your collection. Breed a bevy of buxom beasties, either by playing matchmaker or by getting first hand experience. And if country life has got you down, there's always a shoulder to cry on, a lap to sit on, and a hole to fill in town. It's time to grab your destiny, and it's big enough that you'll need both hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-03
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: Love OS Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2i
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patches:

DairyCows_WantMilk.jpg GroupPic.jpg GroupPic_Male.jpg BigBooba1Short.gif vlcsnap-2023-05-03-09h38m39s709.jpg Equipments01.jpg Equipments04.jpg Rose.png vlcsnap-2023-05-02-17h55m50s810.jpg vlcsnap-2023-05-02-17h41m34s655.jpg PlayerRailedByFuta2.gif Missionary.gif MissionaryGay_Small.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Bansofstell

Jul 6, 2019
I was so waiting for the continuation of the last game, I was already desperate that not anyone and not when will not do at least something similar to this game thank you very much, I hope that this game will not be abandoned like the last one. Further success to you. I will follow this game. <3

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
The game looks interesting but I hope there's a setting to turn off futa; really not my kink.
You can have 0 futa if you want, just male x female. In tech demo we give 2x female, 2x male, and 1x futa as a test farm.

don't do this, don't give me hope...
:cool: you won't regret following this game!

Wait! Is this remake of original Breeding Season?
I really like the original breeding season, so I hope to use similar storylines/characters. However, if H-bomb sues us I'll change the story :D
Gameplay-wise, it's breeding season x stardew valley.

I was able to try it, very nice, honestly I prefer characters with the most beastly aspect, but as a start it goes very well.
I hope that in the next expansions there is also the possibility of being able to use the breeder as a choice for partners
Definitely! This is our plan in the future :)

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
BreedingSeason3D|LoveOS It looks good, judging the screenshots, however given the name. I only check it out, if it will reach at least several updates, untill then, i keep it under my radar.

Other than that, i wonder if you would get issues with copyright? Get inspired by a project is one thing, using the same name (expect the 3d part ofcourse), and replicate it as much as possible is something else.

Either way, i wish you good luck with your project!

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes