• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I really like the original breeding season, so I hope to use similar storylines/characters. However, if H-bomb sues us I'll change the story :D
Gameplay-wise, it's breeding season x stardew valley.
I hope you will continue this and also add some mechanics, which were lost cause original game abandoned...
P.s.: I talking about ability get human baby.

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
Ok, this looks really nice. :love:

The only thing I may add is to, at least, slightly change the name of this entry, to avoid any confusion with the original flash game. Currently, even with the "3D", you can still assume this game might have been made by the team of the original game.

In any case, I wish you a good continuation on this project (y)

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Ok, this looks really nice. :love:

The only thing I may add is to, at least, slightly change the name of this entry, to avoid any confusion with the original flash game. Currently, even with the "3D", you can still assume this game might have been made by the team of the original game.

In any case, I wish you a good continuation on this project (y)
The original team of BS is making Cloud Meadow now, right?

Kenkimaru

Jan 15, 2018
I just completed the tech demo, I hope we'll see an option for a male protagonist in the future and also some settings for controls, audio and video, maybe a fps limiter, I like having 800fps but not if my gpu's hotspot hits 80°C/176°F
I'm a fan of trainer and breeding games, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one!

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
I just completed the tech demo, I hope we'll see an option for a male protagonist in the future and also some settings for controls, audio and video, maybe a fps limiter, I like having 800fps but not if my gpu's hotspot hits 80°C/176°F
I'm a fan of trainer and breeding games, I'll definitely keep an eye on this one!
We'll definitely have male MC in the future (y)

Also thanks for the recommendation - I didn't know the FPS can go overboard like that :unsure:
Our target is to make the game playable with a laptop or even mobile :)

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
The original team of BS is making Cloud Meadow now, right?
Indeed, they are not working on Breeding Season anymore and shifted to "work" (if you can call this "work") on Cloud Meadow. But what I meant to say is to put an emphasis that this is your game and not something that the original team could potentially have done. Kinda like what Breeding Farm team did. They heavily implied that their inspiration was based on Breeding Season but from the title alone, you can already assure that this is not the same game.

With the current title and cover, one can assume that this a 3D remake of the original flash game.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
was sad to see breeding season go so lets see how this one goes. i hope the visuals will be worked on some more, but i haven't played the game yet so lets see first.

Reactions: MeLovely Games

MeLovely Games

Creating Mating Season
Game Developer
Sep 29, 2021
Indeed, they are not working on Breeding Season anymore and shifted to "work" (if you can call this "work") on Cloud Meadow. But what I meant to say is to put an emphasis that this is your game and not something that the original team could potentially have done. Kinda like what Breeding Farm team did. They heavily implied that their inspiration was based on Breeding Season but from the title alone, you can already assure that this is not the same game.

With the current title and cover, one can assume that this a 3D remake of the original flash game.
I'll definitely keep that in mind (y)

Currently the gameplay I have in mind is quite different from the 2D Flash BS, so the story will have to change to accommodate that, too. :giggle:

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes