Unity Completed Max Gentlemen Sexy Business! [v2.18] [The Men Who Wear Many Hats]

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The original mod was made by , who charges for their stuff. Then improved by Secmess.

And the game updated again... But no version number change.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, kinda sucks about the saves. Oh well, didn't have much else to do this weekend anyway! I just hope some of those 100+ outfits have something for the dudes.

*EDIT* Okay so playing the new version (2.04 I think) it seems like the only thing that's really lost is the current business you're running. For me at least, I still have all the relationships and gallery/outfit unlocks I had from before. So the grinding was not in vain!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update the game again, and this time there's a changelog. Still have a very long wait for the game to load up. Not sure what's going on with old saves now, it said it was deleted but parts are back now on Steam.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, kinda sucks about the saves. Oh well, didn't have much else to do this weekend anyway! I just hope some of those 100+ outfits have something for the dudes.

*EDIT* Okay so playing the new version (2.04 I think) it seems like the only thing that's really lost is the current business you're running. For me at least, I still have all the relationships and gallery/outfit unlocks I had from before. So the grinding was not in vain!
Are you playing on steam or pirate version? So all asserts you unlocked are still there? If it's only ongoing campaign can't be continued then it's more than fine.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your holding off on the update because your worried about your 1.09 progress you could try backing the save up yourself, the default save location is here...

C:\Users\YourNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\TheMenWhoWearManyHats

The appdata folder might be hidden. The original crack used with 1.02 changes it though I think.

cog

Mar 4, 2017
Does anyone have a full save? I'm done fucking running this over and over for relationship.

antonep1

Apr 24, 2019
I've unlocked all executives, BB, and BM outfits but still have:
Private Outfits (14/16)
Bonus Outfits (104/106)
Anyone knows what I am missing here?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Note for people new to the update and game. The new uncensor crack is already installed, and the expansion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fjabbegreven

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Cheats for 2.10
unzip in "Business_Data\Managed"

D debug mode

B + butler affection
E activate the demonic event
4 add money
5 add gold
L posticipa il pagamento del debito
R randomizza la campagna
H random wealth item
J random tonic item
K random equip
P add flowers
O less morale
P more morale
- half the game speed
+ double the game speed
U unlock all characters
W win the game

1634550383949.png

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So I can't start new Game neigter can't go back to previuse change to change how they refer to character I created. It seam we stuck on choise we took befor withou even tart a new game for zeor or save befor making a choise

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Ok so coming from someone who played the game on v 1.07 and now updated. What the heck is essence? It's below my money/gold bar. But i have zero idea what it does.

3.40 star(s) 25 Votes