Collection - Video - Maximus Jandari Collection [2024-05-08] [MaximusJandari]

1. 5.00 star(s)

malikshabazz

I always say 'Don't go into an action movie and complain that it wasn't a comedy'.

If... IF!... futa, machine sex and forced milking are your thing, there's no finer animator out there. Long, well-made videos with full voice acting; the quality is on par with the best here. Just don't complain that there's no traditional sex. You have *checks notes* every other animator on this site for that.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

The mechanical design of the machine is incredible. It looks like a machine that is plausible and everything makes sense. And that heightens the overall edging theme of the video, which the creator execeutes excellently.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6035931

Maximus Jandari focuses on orgasms and ejaculation which there can't be enough of

very high quality and like the reviewer before me already wrote, nice and long videos - even with ongoing parts in a series. awesome

even though the well done 'portal' robot is a bit creepy lol

thanks for satisfying my taste and thanks to rf96 for being the animation giver overlord <3
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Yemon42

I love the work of this guy
    The animation is very great an i love machine who bondage and make cum

The quality is great i dont love futa but here is cool
    the scenario and dialogue ande voice are good
  5. 5.00 star(s)

denir

Rare to see 3D vids of this quality at this length for each video. Very well done thus far. Animations are pretty slick, and the theme of the videos is quite interesting. Looking forward to more content from Maximus Jandari.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

apple8000

Really excellent animation and voice acting, a very specific set of fetishes and scenarios, but I'm not gunna lie, it worked for me. Very much looking forward to seeing what this artist produces in future.