Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Hopefully v0.2 will be ready for release in a week or less. There's still a lot to do though T_T
Don't rush it. It's dumb to constantly adhere to any sort of deadline or pressure yourself.
Just create constant and good quality releases and don't go silent on us for half a year.
If you go for these rush releases your life will constantly be stressful. Just work at your own pace.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
How are these sprites even made?.. Is the dev editing official sprites or?.. It's been a while since I played klee's prank adventure but I don't remember custom illustrations- just koikatu 3d models.. so to do a 180 switch to artwork was not expected.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
For Maya NTR? Take your time. Cook the 5 star Michelin meal.
I want a meaty game, Maya is so underused because she's always overshadowed by Mia because OMG BIG BOOBS.

Nov 10, 2021
Hopefully v0.2 will be ready for release in a week or less. There's still a lot to do though T_T
Really like these types of Ntr games. Where mc can see his girl, but cant under stand what she is doing or similar. Though its not really NTR since she is not his girlfriend, but it still good. Would be great if you build al least some kind od relationshipa between them(more romantic i mean). And yeah, i have zero knowledge about Ace attorney universe)))

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Really like these types of Ntr games. Where mc can see his girl, but cant under stand what she is doing or similar. Though its not really NTR since she is not his girlfriend, but it still good. Would be great if you build al least some kind od relationshipa between them(more romantic i mean). And yeah, i have zero knowledge about Ace attorney universe)))
I think it'll feel more like a BSS game- which is often called NTR but isn't actually. Usually games like scars of summer where a protagonist misses the opportunity to confess and another guy swoops in and makes the heroine feel more wanted. There was no change in relationship between heroine and protag- only between heroine and some other person. Phoenix doesn't really have time for romance!... He wouldn't be the ace attorney he is- if he settled down.. truly married to the case.

Though I also think it'd be nice if there were hints or if an actual relationship occurred between phoenix and maya in this. Like he was also going to take an opportunity to get closer to her- maybe after the case. At least showing that he sees her romantically. Best scenario would be her actually becoming something to him but the game takes place over the course of a week so I don't think there's time for that.

Last edited:

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
As someone who hasn't played an Ace Attorney game before, I'd appreciate a gameplay guide. I figured it out just fine, since the current content is short, but it might be helpful to just explain the gameplay loop (eg. Psyche locks).

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Dammit, now I want to start binging Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law. Yeah, I know that's a reach, given that the only connection is cartoon lawyer, but that's where my mind went. I can already hear Peter Potamous asking if I got that thing that he sent & Phil Ken Sebben yelling "HA HAAAAAA". I blame you for this dangit.

Reactions: Big Sunray

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Amazing update honestly. 5/5 cards found- I'm hoping the future of the game gets more complex and free-roam type so that there might be some more easily missable content- maybe losing chance at cards if you don't present evidence correctly after numerous times. A game where holding skip definitely won't allow easy completion(Not that I do that..) The minigame in the studio was a nice touch and something I wasn't expecting-.. The writing is great- doesn't overstay it's welcome or have too big of context dumps.. It's actually just right and perfect use of sprite movement to keep everything flowing well without a dull moment.

Just incredibly well done..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All the new faces in the cards... and some totally unnamed butts.. and a parrot. Looking forward to day 3. If Phoenix is already putting the foot down for Maya's safety at day 2-.. I wonder how the next 5 days can happen with him just accepting it as it is.. But I guess it's fine.. Maya was called his girlfriend- but that isn't how he sees her.. surely he's got the hots for most of the other women..

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes