Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.1] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Phoenix is probably going to look like the Mr. Incredible "Shut up..."-meme by Day 3. Overall pretty hilarious dialogue and I am ready for more booba. (Also, Phoenix really does need to learn what a Schnitzel is, it's pretty great.)

Reactions: pinkmochidango

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
It takes place two years after Turnabout Sister's events but also takes place after The Stolen Turnabout events so it presumably for now takes place after the events of the first trilogy.
This is correct. And you're right that some girls from the future games also have collectible cards, so the player will have to suspend their disbelief a little on that front.
I'm gonna watch this thread cause I am really confused and interested. Not in the game per se, but how the dev intends to please to wildly different camps of people (NTR haters and NTR enjoyers).
I'm not trying to please anyone in any camp, I was just trying to describe the vibe of the game. As long as the player doesn't mind the FMC being with people other than the MC even though she's not his love interest, they'll probably have a good time. This is the last I'm going to comment regarding NTR because I'm clearly unqualified hahaha!
Also question for the dev. It might be a longshot but will the Skye sisters: Ema and Lana be a part of this ? ... you know for SCIENTIFIC reasons :)
Lana has a card planned, and perhaps more beyond that...

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This looks great, especially the "WE-TRACK-U-5000" feature. Hope you'll make great use of it in future updates !! Godspeed

Reactions: DicksInSpace

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
Nice.

Absolutely loved the first game. This one seems to be along similar themes.

The male MC worries me a bit, since quite a few people seem to insert themselves into that one and then "claim" all the girls in their head. With Klee, it was always perfectly clear that you are just watching other people with no personal romantic attachments. Here, people might be confused.

I want astolfo

Aug 9, 2022
Not particularly fond of ntr but any ace attorney game works for me. One day I'll somehow conjure one of those 3d model trainer renpy games with ace attorney characters. Gonna keep a close eye on this one though.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
downloaded the game, curious about the type of ntr in it
found none
found no content actually, just some cg for the avatars and backgrounds in the files

outland13

Jan 30, 2018
Currently replaying the original trilogy and this released! What a nice coincidence. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one :sneaky:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I think the game is using the art from the official games? You might find Capcom's wrath, considering they are already in the Warpath.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
The game looks amaizing , i just finished and i already want more. The only bad thing i guess would be that Phoenix wont probably get any action considering the NTR tag ( and yes i know that they are only good friends but i mean in general).
Still i hope to see more in the future.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I think the game is using the art from the official games? You might find Capcom's wrath, considering they are already in the Warpath.
That may be true. It is way worse, the fact this pops up on Patreon, which has a massive profile. I genuinely suggest taking MM onto SS (Subscribestar) instead, way safer there since it barely has any surface profile.

Please be careful, pinkmochidango . Japanese Comps'Corps happens to be rabid when it comes to their "Copyright" nonsense, this especially goes for names like Crapcom (Capcom), Bundai Numco (Bandai Namco) and Dirtendo (Nintendo). These major names are very infamous for their "Copyright" warpath.

Take care.

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
That may be true. It is way worse, the fact this pops up on Patreon, which has a massive profile. I genuinely suggest taking MM onto SS (Subscribestar) instead, way safer there since it barely has any surface profile.

Please be careful, pinkmochidango . Japanese Comps'Corps happens to be rabid when it comes to their "Copyright" nonsense, this especially goes for names like Crapcom (Capcom), Bundai Numco (Bandai Namco) and Dirtendo (Nintendo). These major names are very infamous for their "Copyright" warpath.

Take care.
Do you really think so? There's loads of Ace Attorney fangames, and there's phoenix drive too which is another AA hentai game. I didn't think I'd have any trouble. :/

Reactions: Kazaim

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Do you really think so? There's loads of Ace Attorney fangames, and there's phoenix drive too which is another AA hentai game. I didn't think I'd have any trouble. :/
I don't know. The chance happens to be there, even if others may be left alone, but that may not stay so forever. Like Duongvipro2000 said. Have backup plans, just in case things go south. Complacency is a really bad motherfucker. Take care.

ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Hate to add to the negativity but Japan outright doesn't have fair use or parody laws.

But it's entirely one sided. The Metal Gear franchise is like 50% plagiarism.

What specifically puts you at risk is that the presentation is almost indistinguishable. Very few games that take an identical art direction make it on Patreon.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not trying to please anyone in any camp, I was just trying to describe the vibe of the game. As long as the player doesn't mind the FMC being with people other than the MC even though she's not his love interest, they'll probably have a good time. This is the last I'm going to comment regarding NTR because I'm clearly unqualified hahaha!
This type of content is especially liked by those who are interested in voyeurism (although I think it's also important that the MC watches the sex scenes, however I'm not going to say for sure). Actually, what most "NTR haters" don't like is seeing girls fucking guys other than the MC, even if it's technically not NTR. On the other hand, a significant part of NTR's followers will prefer that the MC has some type of relationship with the girl that implies negative feelings on the part of the MC regarding these actions (netorare), while others will want the MC to share the LI with others, even if it's humiliating (or not ), and that he does it voluntarialy (netorase)

4.90 star(s) 13 Votes