VN - Ren'Py - Mayfly [v0.1 Reset] [JasonTon]

1. 4.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

ITS AN ELF!!!!!
    That it thats the whole review overall 8.1/10 ELF

Okay serious now, First i wanna start off by saying this game has one flaw, and that is the Translation, this game was originally in Chinese and the translation isnt the greatest, some things simply don't get translated very well.

Story 8/10: However this is some great potential here, You've got Superpowers, Vigilantes, Government Corruption, Fantasy Races in a Modern World, and a Tragic Past. What more could you ask for in a story. It honestly gives me a Manhua feel which is nice and familiar for me

Sexual Content 7/10: Not a lot of SC yet but that's to be excepted for a first release it did have one scene and the quality of said scene was good.

Renders 8/10 : Im kinda conflicted on the Renders though it seems like they are high quality however it seems like the Dev added some blur or filter on purpose to the renders which for me personally im not a fan of but its something that can easily be overlooked.

Character Models 10/10: Now the Character Models oh my god, we got a big tit elf in fantasy clothing, who might as well be a literal goddess. Then his boss oh lord stomp on me. Gigi, Jimin, and the Police Chief again each one is beautiful.