• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.03.1] [Otchakun]

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
I revised the game's translation into Portuguese.

I translate several games, some like Daily Lives of My Countryside, Bones' Tales: The Manor and the two most famous ones.

I like translating small games at the beginning of development because there isn't much to translate and I can do it calmly until the next update.

Congratulations on the game and I hope you have support to continue producing and making the next updates with quality.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I revised the game's translation into Portuguese.

I translate several games, some like Daily Lives of My Countryside, Bones' Tales: The Manor and the two most famous ones.

I like translating small games at the beginning of development because there isn't much to translate and I can do it calmly until the next update.

Congratulations on the game and I hope you have support to continue producing and making the next updates with quality.
Oh my, thanks for your work! It's a shame RPGM doesn't have built-in language selection.

Either way, I hope your translation makes someone's life easier! ^^

(And thanks again. I hope not to disappoint with the next updates!)

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Cute game! Hope you'll do a yuri fetish route for May, think it'd be perfect for this game!
Thank you!
And you bet there's gonna be yuri content! xD
Just can't promise a romance plot (at least anytime soon), but you can expect to see girls touching one another in the future ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asuminoya

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The art style is freakin' amazing.

I hope there's some Non-con content for Ember. I wanna see her pinned and conquered so bad...

Reactions: Otchakun

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'll compromise for some hair pulling. Grab the short-haired tomboy from the front while hitting it from the back, making her arch nicely, maybe some drool or other ahegao adjacent stuff
I'm in

• Love

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
The game is amazing! Are there going to be any pee scenes with Ember? (she drinks so much)
Thanks!
Well, I don't have any written out, but given how much I love pee it's not out of the question xD

The next update is going to expand the city, and after that the beach, so while new scenes for the 3 main questlines won't be added anytime soon, you'll probably be able to run into some of them in those areas.

Noyoumaynot

Dec 5, 2017
Just a heads up! v0.03.0 is out early on my !
For those who have it, here's a to get rid of the mosaics.
The public (and hopefully bug-free) version will be out in 7 days!
Thanks for the updates, looking forward to being able to support your page as the project progresses. Keep it up this is a great concept and it is coming together quite well!

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thanks for the updates, looking forward to being able to support your page as the project progresses. Keep it up this is a great concept and it is coming together quite well!
Thank you! I'll keep doing my best and hopefully not disappoint! xD
Probably gonna release a roadmap/predictions for the future soon so people know what to expect in the following months.

IdkImnothere

Sep 30, 2022
Good update dev, excited to see more of the restaurant. I got 2 of the 3 new groper scenes (wall and vending machine) but I can't find the last

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
will you be making more game like mays summer
Well, the game isn't finished yet and I plan on keeping developing it for a long time yet. Expect new updates every 1-2 months!

Good update dev, excited to see more of the restaurant. I got 2 of the 3 new groper scenes (wall and vending machine) but I can't find the last
Thanks! xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes