RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Django_Farney

Jul 11, 2020
Friends, sorry for the (perhaps) stupid question, but in this game, do we only have lolis? (Isn't there a character with big breasts?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Friends, sorry for the (perhaps) stupid question, but in this game, do we only have lolis? (Isn't there a character with big breasts?)
So far there are 2 lolis (mc + a guest character), 1 shota, 1 tomboy, 1 onee-san and a few side characters ;)
No big boobs tho... unless you consider a certain scene.

Otchakun: yes i mean the recollection room. if i watch it in the diary then i see the progress too.
Ahh then all is working as intended. Since the Gropers scenes aren't tracked like others, I'll probably add them to the recollection room together all at once when some kind of break point happens in their questline... Or just all 3 available so far when you see all 3 (the game only tracks how many scenes you've seen).

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
So far so good, the art is cute and no giant cancerous growths instead of boobs, I like it, really hope the game goes in the direction I want...

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Translation to Spanish of
May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]
Manual Spanish Translation
Thanks for the translation!
I'm leaving links to the translation posts in the main page, so you can just keep updating this post with every release instead of making a new one every time.

i heard there was a scene of baobao attending to customers but im not sure how to get that?
This is a secret-ish scene. Whenever you enter the restaurant there's a chance Baobao will be attending one of the customers. Just interact with her and have fun ;)

also i saw some files for ember peeing but i havent run into ingame and i think ive covered basically all content
Another secret-ish scene. You need to rent a floaty at sunset in the beach. (I think you need to be wearing smth other than the cheap bikini, but already forgot if I added that requirement lol)

So far so good, the art is cute and no giant cancerous growths instead of boobs, I like it, really hope the game goes in the direction I want...
Glad you like it so far!
Not a big fan of boobs myself, so if I'm adding them to the game they're coming with a twist ;)
The plan is for the game to keep going the same direction, while exploring a few more niche/extreme things in side quests in the future. Hope you like where it's going~

red_velvet

Jun 3, 2022
v0.04.1 is out, folks! Check the main post for the download links!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun ;)
Hey, loving the game so far, just a quick question, apologies if this has been mentioned before, i'm on 0.04.1 when i check progress, i have completed everything apart from the following;

Betty: 0/WIP
Beach Contest Progress: 0/5

How do i trigger these or are they not in the game yet?

Keep up the good work :)

• Red Heart

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Because I should've already solved this.
So... played the newest version and Baobao said again: I'm also honored for having been your first.
Is it because of an save from 0.4?

And in the arcade, everythings on WIP except the photo booth, but you can't do anything with it. I think you only forgot a text for it (not sure if you can use it for the new quest) but then it could have said: I'm not in the mood. Or something.

• Red Heart

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
idk how to write or explain this but one of mays friends in a questline should show up to her workplace and things will happen and they get jealous at some requests and ask may to do them later after work

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Hey, loving the game so far, just a quick question, apologies if this has been mentioned before, i'm on 0.04.1 when i check progress, i have completed everything apart from the following;

Betty: 0/WIP
Beach Contest Progress: 0/5

How do i trigger these or are they not in the game yet?

Keep up the good work :)
Betty is just a placeholder for the next update, so please ignore it.
The beach is in the game tho! Just visit the beach during daytime and talk to Abby. That will start a short questline ;)

So... played the newest version and Baobao said again: I'm also honored for having been your first.
Is it because of an save from 0.4?

And in the arcade, everythings on WIP except the photo booth, but you can't do anything with it. I think you only forgot a text for it (not sure if you can use it for the new quest) but then it could have said: I'm not in the mood. Or something.
OK, figured out the Baobao thing. Funny enough, I made it when you kiss her May's kiss count is set to 1 instead of adding 1, meaning to whenever you kiss Baobao the game treats it as the first kiss ever. So it was my mistake after all and I was looking at the wrong place lol.
It's gonna be fixed in the next update (for real this time). Thanks for pointing it out (again) xD

And yes! Everything in the arcade is a WIP so far (just forgot to add the same text for the photo booth too).
At first I was adding more immersive scenes like the "I'm not in the mood" you mentioned, but people got confused thinking they had done smth wrong, so from now I'm defaulting to giving a clear WIP message. (Unless I forget, sorry)

Anyway, thanks again! I'll make sure everything is right by the time the next update comes out ;)

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
idk how to write or explain this but one of mays friends in a questline should show up to her workplace and things will happen and they get jealous at some requests and ask may to do them later after work
Yeah, that's not a bad idea! xD
Maybe Ember sees what May got herself into and gets worried, or Abby does her best to embarrass her even more. Still have a scenario with Jun and a jiangshi at the restaurant in mind what could happen or not.

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Unfortunately, that's still gonna take a while. Especially if you're looking for penetrative sex.
Got plenty of fun stuff to add before needing to resort to that ;)
In my opinion penetrative sex is a nice to have, but not necessary in this kind of games.
But I hope, if the game comes to it, you will have the choose which character you give the virginity to? And yes, penetrative Yuri sex counts.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes