• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Mazex [v0.50a] [Drabel]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Snak108

Played what little content there was. The question that kept coming to mind was "why should I care?", and I expect this game will never answer that question. Sure, I can pick up mushrooms, sticks, bones from dead skeletons, but there must be something more than wandering around engaging in uninspired fights in order to pick up bones and rocks. Extremely generic.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

langman1983

Can't wait to see what gets added to the game, love the crafting and exploring games and this looks like it will be all that plus with sex added in. Love that when you kill a warrior you can do things to her.... Amazing job keep it up. 1 idea is adding Auto Save later on, sucks to start all over again if you forget to save. and also to show how many arrows you have on the screen when bow is equipped.