VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Measuring My Cum [Ch. 4 v4.0c] [Suzinak]

1. 4.00 star(s)

rivers77

*** This review is coming from someone that has a Mother/Son fetish, so if that fits you then this review is for you.

I had to take off one star because of it being abandoned. It feels like this game was REALLY ready to break open and now it just dies.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that this game is just focused on a mother/son relationship. I read a few reviews that said the mother acts bizarre and that's true, she does, but I think that's for a reason. This story revolves around a young man that has too big of a build up of sperm and has to release it and his mother is the one to help him with his medical condition. She decides to play roles to avoid the awkwardness, but it's clear that both of them REALLY start to enjoy it. Along the way, the MC learns to become more of a man while the mother starts to take steps towards letting go and letting him become that man. I REALLY liked where this was going with a slow burn and some real passion and heat to this thing. I really thought this thing was pretty fantastic and it's worth it even though it's abandoned.

The animations are nice and the mother model, overall, looks really good.

I feel like the psychology of this game lines up well. You can clearly see the mother is fighting with her own feelings and goes back and fourth with it. I don't buy the act she tries to sell at a certain point. I heart of hearts believe she wanted the MC to say he was falling for her at a certain point and when he didn't, she used the memory shit as a defense mechanism. I feel like the MC is done well too, because he fights between trying to become a man and trying to be kind and loving to his mother. As human beings, we're definitely hypocritical and it plays out well in this story, while maintaining eroticism.

The not so great:

The mother's breasts could have had more sag to them. Older women almost never have that much perk to their breasts. While the game explains why the mother is in such good shape, I would have preferred her to have about 20 pounds more and made her a little softer. I really like round hips, full thighs and large breasts and the model doesn't disappoint, but it could have been a little more fleshy for my tastes.

I'm not really into femdom and this game has it, but it felt like it was building to a great payoff that we'll never get to see. The journey would have been worth it for that payoff, but...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

gao23

Pros
    Great Animations! Some of the best I've seen around here
    Small file size.

Cons
    Dull story with little build up.
    WEIRD, overwrought textures- the milf's butt is so pebbley it looks like alligator skin
    GLOWING irises. I thought everyone had superpowers.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gupiven

Amazing looking game, just beautiful.

Renders and animations are very well done.

Main woman is just awesome in so many ways and other women who appear are very good looking.

Story is basic, but it serves it's purpose very well for what it needs to be.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SlightlyPanda

So glad the dev brought this project back to life. Very simple story and a nice cozy play through. Really not much for choice it's pretty much just a linear story. That's totally fine, the game never tries to be anything more. Hope to see more updates.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Brokebacker

The premise of the story is good, it puts the pressure on the characters to put themselves in an uncomfortable situation right of the bat, which is clever. However this only works because the mother is very controlling and overprotective of her son. Clearly she has some issues from past relationship with the father and who knows what else.

Now, the BIG problem I have with this story is the "role-play persona delusion / memory loss" gimmick.
    It instantly removes all the tension between the characters and removes any sense of progression between them. It reminds me of the cheap "mind control artifact" or "book of corruption" gimmick other similar games uses to either skip a sense of story progression, so you can just put in a sexual scene quicker, or to simply cover bad writing.

And to make things worse, it seems the mom fluctuates in and out of this at random. Going from her Persona and having no memory of anything to letting her son (which she now acknowledges as her son) fuck inbetween her thighs while she is lying naked on her bed like it was nothing. I'm not even gonna talk about the penetration scene and the schizo mental gymnastics that happened there.
    The disconnect in the continuity of the story is too much to handle.
    And meanwhile all of this we get no insight into what the mom is thinking, all we know is she might be suffering from the same mental illness that Leonard Shelby did from memento (great movie).

I could say a lot more about the writing in specific scenes, but I think I've made my point. Anyhow, the renders are very nice. The mom is super hot. Most of the scenes are very hot. The story - while the premise is excellent, the execution and writing is a complete mess.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

doc-jones

The game is pretty cookie-cutter, with some great models but has a massive issue with the formatting in the text. It asks you what your name is and what you would like your "landlady" to be called but it completely ignores it and calls you Jacob and her landlady no matter what. Also, it is labeled as a kinetic novel and it being one lowers it as well, I know VN's are more challenging to make but I feel like it could have elevated this game, but all in all, if it fixed the formatting issues I definitely would have enjoyed it more!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Uthuriel

The renders are okay.

The rest is quite mediocre...

The average pussy MC that can't stand his ground...
    The overbearing mother...

This game has the romance tag...
    If that kind of treatment is how the dev envisions romance...

Well... may god have mercy on his soul.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LickenFinger

My notes indicated that this story was onhold, then abandoned, and then v4 came out. I sure hope that it does continue because the latest version leaves us with interesting unanswered questions.

I previously played version 3 and like some others thought it was not very realistic, that is, if the relationship of the main female character is a mom. But the latest version of this story brings some interesting future potential twists to the main female character. So I really like the story and several of the sex scenes are very hot. The animation is very good. I can't wait to see what's coming next.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Dietzz

Here's my controversial opinion: a game can't ride on visuals alone.

Don't get me wrong, this game is super hot and the graphics are among the best of the best in this genre, at least among games that seek to have a realistic appearance with believable models. Graphically, it's a standout in a class of its own.

The story is where I find it's lacking. First of all, the mom character is an absolute fucking lunatic, no two ways about it. Nothing but completely unrealistic, insane-seeming behavior from this California dime of a super-MILF. She shows disturbingly few qualms with jerking MC's dick for him right from the get-go, even showing up in lingerie and letting him grope her while she beats him off in a very intimate, clearly sexual and non-clinical way the FIRST time she does this. We dive right into H content and there's very little pretense of her being apprehensive about helping with his "condition," which is also deeply contrived and is pretty much just a case of blue balls.

It's lacking one of the things that, for me specifically, make incest-based games enjoyable: a sense of progression, of hesitation to take the next step, of wondering if they've gone too far or trying to continuously normalize their taboo acts as they grow more extreme. There's basically no real acknowledgement of how unspeakably inappropriate their behaviors are as family members, and it's all couched in the early game in this strange routine of her pretending to be another person while she does sexual favors for MC, which makes her seem even more like she's completely out of her mind. Basically all this to say, it severely lacks subtlety or realism of any kind.

Another minus, with a bit less importance, is the lack of choice. Normally this would be more of a pain point for me, because I like having various options for how I can experience a story, but I feel it earns its keep on this front by making all of the content that it contains extremely high-quality and hot, even though you're basically restricted to a single track of moving through the story and there's very little variety available, besides occasionally getting to skip some specific types of content, like feet stuff. People often say a story or game is a mile wide, but an inch deep; this is like the opposite of that. What you get is really solid.

That said, I uninstalled and I don't see myself reinstalling because I've basically seen all of the parts that I enjoy enough to really get off to multiple times, and with no alternative routes to take, I don't see myself needing its assistance again. I got a pretty average amount of enjoyment out of it.

tl;dr - game looks great, hot concept, but subtlety/pacing/realism is poor and variety is almost nonexistent.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

This game is like a masterclass to all the 'oh no mc broke his dick and only mommy can help him' type games. Nothing is super rushed, there is no need for magical macguffins or mind control or anything extra. The dialogue is very well written, models and animation look good, including the mc. There is no retarded mc is a horny midget shota, but totally an adult I swear! It's just refreshing to get a game, instead of being utter dogshit, like many others in this very specific category, it's a diamond.

Was worried when it got the abandoned tag of sadness, but it came back with a bang (literally). If the dev can stick the landing this could be one of the best games on the site.

tl;dr if you haven't tried it, you really should, this is what quality looks like
  11. 5.00 star(s)

popopopopooop

While playing final scene of ch4: man this is so fucken hot
    post nut clarity: man this woman got some issues

Jokes aside, a complex story of an over-controlling mom who seemingly has a story waiting to be unraveled.

Mind, something of this nature is bound to take a long time to complete but I'd say there's 3-4 hours of content so far and its content worth engaging with.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

RikkJames250

Dude... If you like this type of game, then this is one of the best. Outside of the ridiculously long dev cycle/quasi-abandoned/writer-dev fallout/whatever else the fuck happened, this is a classic.

Suzinak better not be dropping a release to start a milk run because he has a chance to redeem by finishing this game.

My rating is based 100% on the game. If I included the stuff above it would be a 3.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Orichan

Good character models
    Straight to H-scenes, but with an interesting story. It's not complex at all, very simple story, but it's nicely done, especially if you're into mother-son incest.

I hope this VN gets more frequent updates from now on, as it seems dev has ghosted all of his Patreons for over 2 years without updating or letting anyone know what he's up to. That's very disrespectful. But the game is good so 5 stars.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

simonplayboy

The landlady is a supermodel
    from t Measure my cum, there's a mom and a doctor's office.
    I am going to guess that the MC is having performance issues.
    animations seemed quite laggy, but overall this is decent so far!
    Will this have more content or is this it?
    As for the visuals, they're great, and I look forward to seeing that mom in skimpier and skimpier things.
    It's a promising start, and I like both characters.
    I like that there aren't woman after woman after woman that you need to construct scenes for,
    and just maybe the mom and the doctor
  15. 4.00 star(s)

gtpman

In one sentence: very good looking woman, but very slow pace. There is practically one woman (or 1 and 1/2 if you count the therapist) and the progress is really slow. The content is not enough to get a final score, I am looking forward for its completion and I'll revisit and adjust my score accordingly. Given the lack of content and the slow progress I cannot give it a 5/5 but I think it has the potential to get there.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

I see a good potential in this game. Last update way better than the 1st one in graphics and story telling. Renders are also improved. Let's see how the whole story would be developed. As for now, it's just another same game as all of us play here on f95. But let's see maybe dev will make some interesting plot . anyway good job and please continue!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

jackychan

One of the best slow burn corruption incest game here.
    It only focus on the mom-son relation.
    very erotic scenes, RP is kewl and I bet you'll play it only with one hand.

The only downside is that it get abandonned. Very frustrating.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

meltyquestfan

masterpiece. Play it slowly (auto mid bad in options)

and I promise you that this game is from like a different universe.

Yes I am biased and a degen.

formal review: 5 stars
    Renders: godly
    Music: me likey
    Story: empty balls from text alone

just play it ffs .. btw im enjoying this more because of the 144 frames. Not going to continue I gotta go back and play it again ffs.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

simonsays13

Outstanding. Very disappointed it's abandoned. Amazing fem-dom kinks. The renders are amazing, the writing is perfect for what it's all about. We really need to get Suzinak to finish this, it has so much potential. This is really something special. The only other games I've played on this level have been The Visit and Treasure of Nadia. Great job.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

charmaman

on one hand its very nicely made. Graphics are very nice and mom is very hot but the "plot"/story is so bad, it's not even entertaining as comedy to me. So its basically just nonsence and some sexy scenes in between, and so far for me personally not even worth playing...

Maybe it will get better later with a few updates, but so far I cannot recommend it.
    I may give it a try again in a few years again... who knows...

update: just noticed that it's abandoned. So... that's it...