VN Others Completed Meat Log Mountain [v1.0] [Gachi Muchi Kun]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
23264.jpg

Overview:
Meat Log Mountain is a remote lumberjacking town where live only very huge men
(of many races: human, dwarf, orc, demon...). The doctor, mister Brown, just died.
You're Thaddeus Cub, the new doctor, freshly graduated from the medical academy.
As you enter the town, you realize you already have three appointments:
Harry (human), Durk (orc) and Demonos (demon)...And they'll become special...
A very simple game, in which you just follow the story and have sex
with the "Daddy bears", that's all.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-07
Release Date: 2010-07-09
Developer: Gachi Muchi Kun -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel: Meat Log Mountain Second Date
Other Game: Oni´s Dice
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For Username & Password type in anything you want

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras:

80518.jpg 80521.jpg 80522.jpg 80524.jpg 428.jpg 496.jpg 112.jpg

Last edited:

aringoth1

Feb 5, 2021
Thanks for posting this, loved this game back in the day, still have the e-mails from when I purchased it, but the links to download no longer work. :( It seems the user name and password can be anything, as that has been broken to make the game run regardless of what is entered.

Had bought Meat Log Mountain, got Oni's Dice's with it, and then preordered and got Meat Log Mountain - Second Date.

From that e-mail, I still have, (Thanks Google) and why the username and password box is there, but no longer applies.

Every copy of Meat Log Mountain is personalized for each buyer.

To run the game you will need to enter a username and password every time you start the game.

You will not need to do this if you die and restart the game or start a new game.
Only if you close the game completely, and re-launch the application.

The username is your real name as you supplied it to us. (First letter of each word capitalized)
The password is the e-mail address you sent us for your paypal e-mail address. (All in lowercase)

Reactions: konstantin2547

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
I thought this game was lost forever. Since there were no downloads of it anywhere and the creator wasn't letting anyone purchase it anymore (I tried to offer at one point, but they said no).

Any chance we could get the other lost games from the developer, such as the sequel?

Jul 24, 2017
I thought this game was lost forever. Since there were no downloads of it anywhere and the creator wasn't letting anyone purchase it anymore (I tried to offer at one point, but they said no).

Any chance we could get the other lost games from the developer, such as the sequel?
im working on this topic,tonight im tired af but ill search for it tomorrow and share what i may find

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
im working on this topic,tonight im tired af but ill search for it tomorrow and share what i may find
I'm not sure what else are from the dev. But the followings are in my "Meat Log Mountain" Folder. :p

Kudos to whomever cracked Meat Log Mountain, otherwise they'd lost forever. :love:

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017
thanks for that,ill take a look
just flew through the games Meat Log Mountain Second Date & Oni´s Dice. Looking good so far,needed to make sure of proper translation and playability. Will open a thread for each of them.
For the game spaceout,im not sure as the performance is pretty bad,lags like hell before i could even play a bit but its also translated.

Last edited:

art926

Apr 14, 2018
I love this game. So sad the company disappeared. They were working on some dark fantasy game, something called "Thingie in the basement" or something like this, that looked super hot, and shut it down :(

Reactions: konstantin2547

Thanatron

May 12, 2018
Wow, this a blast from the past! I remember playing this as a teen, awoke my love for muscular men and orcs.

Last edited:

mikFFF

Jun 13, 2019
Uhh, anyone know what to do with Demonos?

Have built both the relaxant patch, and the crazy ass, well, ass machine; but whenever I try and go further, it just kicks me away saying "I don't know what to do". Very annoying :/