Mod Ren'Py Mech Academy Multi-Mod [v0.5.10.1][RiamMar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
This WT has very strange recommendations: it chooses overly polite or even submissive options (not affecting the game in any way), but when points are given for the choice, the MC turns into a testosterone storm (as in all H-scenes). WT even suggests skipping some H-scenes, despite the fact that they do not lead to any negative consequences.

It feels like the modder wanted to roleplay as a schoolgirl trapped in Rambo’s body.

I don't understand why make recommendations at all if they don't affect anything. Well, except for the cognitive dissonance from the abrupt change in mood of the MC.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
This WT has very strange recommendations: it chooses overly polite or even submissive options (not affecting the game in any way), but when points are given for the choice, the MC turns into a testosterone storm (as in all H-scenes). WT even suggests skipping some H-scenes, despite the fact that they do not lead to any negative consequences.

It feels like the modder wanted to roleplay as a schoolgirl trapped in Rambo’s body.

I don't understand why make recommendations at all if they don't affect anything. Well, except for the cognitive dissonance from the abrupt change in mood of the MC.
The WT recommends the affection route for the characters. That's my preference, that's how it is in all my WT mods. Good guy / love / schoolgirl route will always be the main recommendations. Some other games, where the choices for the other route are actually there and not just some flavour text, it will explore those routes more closely.

In addition to the recommendations, the WT shows you where to save to unlock a scene that's not on the affection route per se, so that one can load to continue with the affection route after unlocking the scene.

In addition to that, the WT shows you all changes in Affection and Antipathy, so that you could go the Antipathy route if you don't feel like roleplaying a schoolgirl.

It is a matter of fact, that I often fantasize roleplaying a schoolgirl, but sadly I'm an old fat fuck and all costume explodes into shreds on pressing myself into them.

Ladybeard and Hideaki Kobayashi, the only idols I ever need!

Reactions: GrammerCop
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes