Ren'Py Abandoned Mecha Girl : Donjon X Battle [Demo] [The Lionesses of Sins]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
banniere_F95.png

Overview
Mecha Girl: Dungeon X Battle is a game of mécha girls combining exploration and turn-based combat.
The story takes place in an apocalyptic future where states use young women "volunteers" to become mechas !
Their source of energy is CUM !
Their mission is to bring back the pay !
Join the battle !​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-07
Release Date: 2020-08-06
Developer: The Lionesses of Sins - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: French / English (Beta)
Other Game: The Loud House : Lost Panties
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG 5.PNG 6.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Hey if you want to be the owner of the thread just follow the Template

when you finish just wait a uploader to check and pass the thread to games section

Reactions: Phanex

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Hey if you want to be the owner of the thread just follow the Template

when you finish just wait a uploader to check and pass the thread to games section
Hello,
I just modified the post following the template.

And I made a report (Game update
The reported post contains a link to a new version of the game) as I do with my other game. I don't really understand this post?

Reactions: satoshi bae

DeltishAstra

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2020
I wonder what's the gameplay gonna be about considering this is ren'py framework.../

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder what's the gameplay gonna be about considering this is ren'py framework.../
Turn based combat works pretty well in Ren'py. There are a few games on here that have it.

Doesn't always work but I have seen a few decent Ren'py games with good combat gameplay.

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019

Seems like someone stole from the thief.
Hello,
Yes the images are all except those of the mecha girl, web images. this game is just a technical demo to show other projects that are in our suitcases in addition to the loud house game.

this comes from a recurring request to show more things about our future ideas, so while waiting for the work of the other members of the team, I (the developer) do technical demos to do us a little publicity

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Definitely original, personally I'd be more interested in the mechs you use in your banner though. I've definitely got a softspot for giant mechs stomping around blasting the shit out of each other.

Not knocking the game at all since I haven't even played it, I just really like mechs.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Look nice concept ........ but why ..... you already working on another game right?..... recently a lot of french developer do 2-3 (some time even twice that) project /year and everything go on hold or abandonned....... well wait and see .......
oh and good luck on your "new" project .....

Kinou_P

Game Developer
Jun 16, 2019
Look nice concept ........ but why ..... you already working on another game right?..... recently a lot of french developer do 2-3 (some time even twice that) project /year and everything go on hold or abandonned....... well wait and see .......
oh and good luck on your "new" project .....
Hello,
thank you for everyone's encouragement, but a clarification!

We are currently only working on the game The Loud House!
I put this technical demo (barely playable) because several people asked to see more about our future project ideas!

But it's not all in the current perspective to continue to develop this game, we're focusing on The Loud House ! and later we'll start working on a playable demo this time ;)

Translated with (free version)

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The game is interesting but , I use english language and I try to startup the game and choose a girl then afterward there is a choice to chose the mech and.. there are no mech to choose from and as I click any in random will result in error. Just in case someone needed to have a feed back input for the future in creating this game.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote