Others - Completed - Mechaneer Resta's Grand Adventure [v1.02] [Resta!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

StillsNeedsAnAlias

Had a couple crashes, one of which directly before the final boss forced me to restart the entire stage. The stage design/gameplay itself are very simple but the writing/character design is fun and the artwork is cute.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

RICKY43

Wasn't really a fan of it. It could have been way better if they just changed a few things and mechanics.

Pros
    Voice acting is pretty good
    Art is pretty cute and well made
    Characters were interesting enough

Cons
    Platforming/level Design is boring, and repetitive
    Story wasn't particularly interesting, but not too bad
    Enemy variety was pretty much non existent
    Just playing the game felt clunky and janky
    Getting H-scenes is a headache
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

The basics of a platformer are there, but they don't tend to go beyond that. The enemies are never much more than moving obstacles, and the design has some counter-intuitive elements to it: Healing items are used automatically when you run out of health, but you have to run out of health to see the bosses' H scenes. This means you have to waste all of your healing items if you want to see the H Scene.

Just use the full save for the gallery unlock.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

drednaut

The game plays like shit. The NSFW art is good but the game is so clunky and boring. It's so bad that I would much rather watch pitch-black paint until the next NSFW scene instead of playing the scuffest Megaman clone I have ever played.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Bun5643

Pretty cute! All of the art is really fun and colorful, and all every defeat is animated. All the voicework is adorable too.

As far as the game goes, it does a lil Megaman thing where you can pick the stages, and get a boss weapon. Unfortunately the gameplay isn't too hot. The controls are kinda inconvenient, the platforming is pretty repetitive aside from the final level, none of the boss weapons are useful compared to just charging your blaster, and there are like 4 normal enemies.

I feel like if the sprites were just Megaman sized, the creator would have a lot more room to create interesting platforming. It would fix a lot of issues with the camera as well.

That all said, the story's cute, there's lots and lots of dialogue, the characters are all fun cute tropes, and there's a bunch of sexy cut-scenes to unlock.

There's a bunch of other side-scrollers on f95zone, but if walking sideways is your kink then you might like this. If not, well it's also pretty short - no sweat!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

purgatoris

As far as I can tell, all H scenes are CG only and are either part of the story or game over CGs after losing to a boss.
    As far as I played there was no ingame animation at all nor any CGs after losing to regular enemies.

The platforming gameplay ranges between average and kinda boring.