EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Resta lives happily as an inventor in a small city.
But her normal life is shattered when the robots around town go berserk and begin wrecking everything in sight.
It's up to Resta and her good friend Curie to uncover the truth behind the incident and put an end to the chaos!

Navigate through the side-scrolling maps and defeat your enemies with your trusty gun! There are all kinds of enemies with a wide range of attack patterns, so tread carefully!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Resta! - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - -
Size: 1.8 GB
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

(Thank you, ZeroSick for sharing the game!)
*This port/version is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
It's been a while since we last got a good platformer. Hope this one is alright.

Thanks for the upload!

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
"Discover the truth behind the robot incident as well as Frezero's real motives!"

My money is on that she's mad that the protag and friend have bigger plot devices than she has :')

Oct 20, 2017
Man these controls on controller are.... definitely choice, especially since you can't rebind them. D-pad only is definitely weird but I'm getting used to it, I guess, but B for accept? A for cancel??? Who makes your jump your cancel button?! Speaking of which, anyone know what the special weapon key is for controller? Hitting everything, and I accidentally skipped through the tutorial so I don't even know what the PC bind is to work off.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MechaneerRestasGrandAdventure-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

starbright2

Apr 9, 2022
Man these controls on controller are.... definitely choice, especially since you can't rebind them. D-pad only is definitely weird but I'm getting used to it, I guess, but B for accept? A for cancel??? Who makes your jump your cancel button?! Speaking of which, anyone know what the special weapon key is for controller? Hitting everything, and I accidentally skipped through the tutorial so I don't even know what the PC bind is to work off.
Agreed. Controls should be on the settings menu.

andy4200

Dec 4, 2018
Wondering if this is related to Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 or the lack of that exact Visual C++ to be exact.
Seems i already had it. i reinstalled just to see if it'd make a difference, unfortunately same error.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes